1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197991864288 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by kaybee, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaybee

kaybee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25255523
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197991864288

Victim profile: 76561198065631331

What happened? Description:
    Okay well, the guy under the 'victim' section is actually already marked as a scammer. The guy under the 'accused' section is the person I'm trying to report, however, I could not figure out what type of 'scam' this would be, and this is the closest it comes to. 'Earl de Darkwood' messaged me asking if I was interested in a circling heart connoisseur's cap. My first reaction was to look at his backpack on tf2outpost to come to the realization that he's banned. I asked him who he bought the connoisseur's cap from and, as shown in the provided screenshots, he linked me to the guy under the 'accused' section. His inventory is set to friends only, and while I had the chance, both the connoisseur's caps were the same level, which is level 39. I did have the inventory up, and I had the connoisseur's cap highlighted, however I accidentally clicked on someone elses profile and by this stage, Earl de Darkwood, had deleted me. I couldn't go back to view it. So I have provided screenshots of the entire conversation, and you can judge whether the un-marked trade deserves a tag. Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
  3. kaybee

kaybee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25255523
    What was the point of all those links?
  4. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Additional evidence, if it will be needed.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.