1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198033831709 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by get mmeed on, Sep 14, 2014.

1. get mmeed on

get mmeed on New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60808929
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198033831709

Victim profile: 76561198081883586

What happened? Description:
    He posted on my CS GO Lounge profile, he offered to pay for my Huntsman Blue Steel Minimal Wear Knife with Bitcoin. He seemed legitimate as he has a reputation of 19 on CS GO Lounge, has comments on his steam profile, and had screenshots of knives (and hence I assumed he had made other trades like this plenty of times). I sent him a trade offer with my BitCoin address in the description, sure enough, as soon as he accepted the trade, he deleted me.​

Provide Evidence:
    1. The chat before I sent him the offer. I was swung at the point where he sent a screenshot of his BitCoin account, and so I thought he was legitimate.

2. Screenshot of me sending the trade with the BitCoin address in the description.

3. Screenshot of the sent trade offer.

4. Screenshot of him accepting the trade offer.

5. He instantly deleted me after this. (Can be seen that I need to Add Friend)

6. Proving that he did not send the BitCoin funds to my wallet (the address that I sent him can be seen)​

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Please, provide also your inventory history, uncropped, unedited, in full steam client window.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
  3. get mmeed on

get mmeed on New User

Steam:
    7. Inventory History part 1 (I traded across skins from my friends account, Trappppp to his new account - I can get him to write a post clarifying this)

8. The scammed trade can be seen here, the trade before was 2 days earlier, and the trade after was 20 hours later.

Attached Files:

4. get mmeed on

get mmeed on New User

Steam:
    I have used web browser so that I could zoom out to fit the trades within only 2 screenshots, I can do in steam client if you would like?
  5. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Thanks for the inventory history.
    I'm not SR staff, you'll have to wait for SR staff to comment on whether or not your evidence is good enough.
    Good luck.