1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198053947096 (Monkey D Luffy)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nick 2, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23162552
    Is it possible to get some sort of admin response to this before it falls out of sight and it forgotten about?
  2. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Please be patient as there is a backup on reports. A SR admin will take care of this as soon as they can.
  3. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Thanks. I was just beginning to wonder if this case was being ignored.
  4. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Now Monkey is having his friends add me and harrass me. I didn't get screenshots of the first time, but this is the second time this has happened.

Attached Files:

5. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Looked at his profile. Found this interesting. Note the nicknames.

Attached Files:

6. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Here's some better ones.

Attached Files:

7. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
  8. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4092589

Sure.

Starting with the first event that occurred when the old thread was still active, Monkey posted a message that said I would be banned if I did not give him my Earbuds and Bill's Hat because in his opinion they came from the sale of his scammed unusual.

[​IMG]

In a post below his I established that the Bill's Hat I own came from a trade I made in April from a crafted Fast Learner. Proof of which is below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After this Nick posted about the Earbuds and confirmed that it in no way came from the sale of his Unusual Hetman's Headpiece. Note that these were from this thread and not the earlier scam report against Nick.

These next screenshots also come at the request of another admin whose post is shown below:

[​IMG]

And Nick's Inventory screenshots which are shown below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note that the Unusual scammed from Monkey was an Hetman's Headpiece with Bubbles, which is widely considered to be a cancerous unusual and is no where near worth An Unusual Familiar Fez/Unusual Brain Bucket.

So with the Buds and Bills not belonging to Monkey cleared up, After the scam report had for all intensive purposes come to a close, Monkey decided to message both Nick and I, threatening us with having our accounts hacked if we did not give him BOTH of our Bill's and Buds as well as extra items:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After the above was posted in the original thread, HelenAngel posted and told Monkey it was not OK to threaten someone with being hijacked/hacked because they scammed you and demand items. She let him off with a warning since he is a young/inexperienced trader but said if he did such a thing again, he'd be given a scammer tag. Please note the times of the first convo, the time of HelenAngel's Post, and the latter conversation with Nick.

Here is HelenAngel's Post:

[​IMG]

Here is Nick's conversation AFTER HelenAngel posted her warning to Monkey about threatening to hijack/hack people's accounts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We then started this thread after the original scam report against Nick had been locked. Since then, Monkey has demanded all sorts of evidence from us, which we've happily provided.

Such is demonstrated below:

[​IMG]

To which we responded with:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To which we replied with:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To which I replied with:

After which Monkey claimed that I and Nick were just lying, and had absolutely no screenshots, videos, or any verifiable evidence to suggest such was the case.

Then after this died down, one of Monkey's friends decided to add Nick, and harass him for scamming Monkey, however upon further inspection of his profile, his friend had changed his name to Nick, and Nick the f✿✿.

Proof of which is below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since Nick did not get a video of this happening, I started recording, added Zoro The Pirate Hunter, and asked him if he was the one who added Nick and sent him harassing messages, to which he admitted to with a clear view of his message window opening his profile as seen in the above screenshots.

And that's where we are so far in this case.

Hope this is a bit more clear and concise.
  9. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46840684
    I never said you WILL be banned I merely said that you will NOT be banned (no implication of definite ban if you didnt) if you give me buds as for the zoro, he is not my problem, he just is a ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed kid I'm sure he would be stupid and post some crap like that. I dont need proof that zoro sent that message I believe he would, HOWEVER, the message that you think I sent you, that is where the error comes up in. I have asked multiple times for some proof that connects me to the wannabe monkey and you just keep repeating unreal arguments such as screenshots of a picture and name, as for the person you had impostor me, I said "UNLESS YOU LIED TO HIM TOO" I didnt say you DID give him free stuff. if you dont show any form of proof that I am that wannabe monkey than your argument might as well be rice paper, one of the easiest things to cut in the world.
    also: admin is there a list of rules I can send zoro?
    as for the reason why he did that stuff apart from idiocy was because nick came to a server that I was on then he heard that people knew he was a scammer, and then he left, after that the people on that server were talking about how they think about nick such as: "nick" and "nick the f✿✿" typically talking how they think that nick would talk if nick was honest.
    another thing I've been wondering how would threatening a dude be scamming? theres two ways out of this BS that nick and bukethead started,
    Method One, make people realize that I was impostor-ed because nick/bukethead hates me for being scammed and talking to people who wanted him banned.
    Method Two, play along with there claims despite how much they lie and find errors with how they set up the lie.
    for additional help can I have a link to a rules list (also need one to send to zoro)?
  10. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    "after that the people on that server were talking about how they think about nick such as: "nick" and "nick the f**" typically talking how they think that nick would talk if nick was honest."

So you admit you've had MULTIPLE people impersonating me now? Wow. You threaten to get Bukethead ban. You threaten to hack us and steal all our items and games. You threaten to try impersonate us to try to get Bukethead scammer marked. What's next?
  11. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    you just keep lying and wont stop... I did not have anyone impersonate you they did that of their own free will, again, I did not threaten to hack ANYONE I did not threaten to impersonate anyone, and you really should give up and stop trolling. and I see how you acknowledge "nick the f**" as impersonating you that is very honest of you. what they did has nothing to do with me, what YOU did has everything to do with me. You scammed my unusual without giving ANYTHING back, and now you get someone to impersonate me and threaten to hack you, until you can make some unchangeable evidence up (JUST MAKE A VIDEO WHERE YOU CLICK ON THE PROFILE PIC OF THE GUY YOU WERE TALKING TO IN THE CHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE REAL), UNTIL THAT HAS HAPPENED stop trolling already.
    and unlike you I had no input on the people impersonating you it was all your bad reputation. Unlike you none of the people who 'impersonated' you did anything but change their name. However the person you had impersonate me you had take my picture, and my name.
    as for the evidence my story is real, Nick and Bukethead ARE the evidence. if my story was false they would just make a video showing that the person they were talking to was me, BUT ITS NOT, THEY KNOW THAT, THEY KNOW THEY LOST, AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THAT FACT. CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE HOW BADLY THEY LOSSED? AND IF SO EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS STILL GOING ON!
    I still would like a link to a rules list every good lawyer needs some bases of how the system works.
  12. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4092589

How about we let the admins decide who's done what and why based on the evidence and lack of evidence supplied by both sides?

All you've done in every single post you've made is repeat yourself over and over and over again, and I think we all get the point you're trying to make.

Again, let's let the admins decide and stop endlessly bickering, it's seriously not going to solve anything.
  13. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    that is because I have a solid argument that you know if you comply with my single demand you will be certain to lose all credibility and all chances of victory, all I am asking is for you to make a video where you are in the chat from the screenshots, and click on his profile picture to go to his profile.
    if bukethead really did chat with me, he would just make the video and see me get marked a scammer, but since he didn't he is not making the video because he know that he will be marked a scammer if he does.
  14. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Seeing as how this was a few days ago, that kind of stuff probably doesnt exist anymore.
  15. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Locking this thread & investigating this matter further. Thank you for the overall summary. Bukethead, I have no reason to believe that you are a scammer or took part in any scamming so you don't have to worry about any further implications with any case regarding Monkey.
  16. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Nick, I need you to post a screenshot of your Steam history. You can find this by going to Home,then click on the "My History" tab. I'll need your history from June 26 - June 28th. Thanks! :)

This thread is currently unlocked ONLY so that I can receive Nick's history. No one else needs to comment in this thread. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.