1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198125818113 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Psykitty, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psykitty

Psykitty Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11571
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198125818113

Victim profile: 76561197960288870

What happened? Description:
    This person is currently impersonating me and trying to use my identity to steal my group via my friend sneepeur. I take screenshots of the impersonator pretending to be me. Also he might try to impersonate me for trading scams, as he mentions trading on his fake profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    This person is currently impersonating me and trying to use my identity to steal my group via my friend sneepeur. I take screenshots of the impersonator pretending to be me. Also he might try to impersonate me for trading scams, as he mentions trading on his fake profile.​

Attached Files:

2. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192
    Alright lets get something straight here. I will start from beginning to end. You are full of crap liar and I knew it. You added me, we talked alot and talked about your signature on steam creation and achievements. Then you changed your Lion Picture. And I replied "NOOOOOOOO change it back quick." cause it was so awesome, you replied no and change your picture to a anime girl. So the next day I changed my picture to your lion picture that I found on google and made my profile description, "Your move Psykitty. Your move..." I thought it was funny, and you flipped out, cussed me out and threatened me and then blocked/deleted me. You then re-added to ask me to join Psykitty group and made me add your name to profile. You then asked me to make identical profile. I did, then interpreted to ask your friend Sneepeur09 for ownership of psykitty as trading bot. So you framed me to get a scam off someone for a CS:GO Knife. So this whole time you were using me to get a cs:go knife, well done and good luck on trying to lie your way out of this one. here is a screenshot from IDARKGAMERX the person you scammed (http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/inventory-history-jpg.130256/). and on your second screenshot you told me to tell him to change his showcase for your new name. Damn Scumbag!
  3. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    You may of got him IDARKGAMERX for his CS:GO Knife but you won't get me or his friend that you used me for ForcePalm
  4. iDarKGameRxALT

iDarKGameRxALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96201113
    PsyKitty is a scammer, he scammed me, when I reported him i didn't have chat logs but i had trade history,
    LionANDPrime is right and psykitty scammed me and used Erik to try and scam forcepalm
  5. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Whoever is viewing this, view his profile. As you can see I would trust someone and try to do business with them if they are lvl 230, have 11 years, 900+member goup. But I guess you can't trust anybody.
  6. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    And why do you keep changing your name, profile picture, and then making profile public-friends-only and now private. Just seems more and more phishy

Attached Files:

7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have screenshots of him trying to scam with the impersonation?
  8. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Nah He doesn't, cause he told me to do it intentionally for his own use to attempt to scam a friend. It sucks cause he has a game developer badge and over 250 and 11 years so you would just assume is legit, gota stay clear and careful of everyone.
  9. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    We can only proceed with this report if there's evidence of intent on it.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.