1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198060881403 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FLUFFER, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79562278
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198060881403

Victim profile: 76561198119390285

What happened? Description:
    I made a report on this a couple days ago but I forgot to add a screenshot of my trade history.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ike-global-offensive-items.77881/#post-214814

Yesterday I found a Stattrak MN Crimson Web Deagle on cs:golounge and I added the seller to make an offer.

http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=26318905

We settled upon the price of 7 keys and one phoenix case, I traded him and, out of kindness even threw in a winter case. As soon as the trade finished, he starts lying and stating that I "scammed" him out of a key, and that I only gave him 6 keys and 2 crates.

http://gyazo.com/2b745957cef403e17ed42932612a67bc
    http://gyazo.com/cb02f9d2628d14f132ec1366fa11f866

He first states that he only have 6 keys, I immediately check his inventory to find that he has 7. He than states that he actually had a key beforehand, so I check my trade history to find that this is also a lie. He lied about the amount of keys he received in order to make me give him an additional key, and going as far as saying I'm a scammer on cs:golounge, -repping me when I +repped him, and reporting me for scamming. This is a scam.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Also, I haven't stated this in my report, but based on the screenshots of his trade, my trade history, and our chat, it should be obvious he was trying to convince me to give him an extra key by lying. He originally stated he only has 6 keys, but once I point out he has 7 in his inventory he proceeds to state he had a key already, which is a complete lie.
  3. TheGambitXD

TheGambitXD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50307837
    I did Apologize to him after he Rudely Had a Few of his Friends Rudely add me and Cussed me out and called me a scammer. I simply only Saw 6 Keys and 2 cases until Steam went offline. Then after w few hours when i Got back onto Steam. It Was there. i don't know if it was a bug with my inventory or something i am unsure of. I Do apologize if he is mad/upset of some sort. also not a big Fan of Trades. I rather do Trade Offers and that is what i regular did with This Customer.
  4. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    No, you didn't apologize to me, and none of my "friends" cussed you out. It is quite obvious that you are lying, as you said in steam chat with me that you had a key prior to trading with me, once I stated there were 7, and not 6 keys in your inventory. I have made 1000's of trades, I am well aware of how steam trading works. In a transaction with multiple items, there is not a chance that only one of the items just "doesn't show up".

Steamrep doesn't like liars, and you've already changed your story many, many times. If you took the time to read my report you would have realize I took screenshots of you first stating you only had 6 keys in your inventory, and than 7, one of which you had prior to the trade, and now 6 again. Make up your mind.

If you're going to reply without including an explanation of why you lied to many times in steam chat and in this thread, don't expect me to reply, I don't want to have a shitposting war for the admins of steamrep to go through.

~Thanks
    Vincenzo
  5. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Edit: I was just contacted by my friend pwndaz who stated you adding him and started harassing him, asking if he's my friend. Please explain what this is about.
  6. TheGambitXD

TheGambitXD New User

Steam:
    ^Posted just before i post Post this...

Calling me a Liar. About your friend not Rudely calling me a scammer for you.
    Here is the proof: [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    "I did Apologize to him after he Rudely Had a Few of his Friends Rudely add me and Cussed me out and called me a scammer"

Yes, because that clearly shows a "few" of my friends cursing you out and calling you a scammer". I asked my friend pwndaz to make it clear that you have been reported to steamrep as you attempted to scam me, he did just that. Pwndaz is a person, not "a few people", and he never called you a scammer nor did he curse you out at all.

Thanks for further proving what a lying you are.
  8. TheGambitXD

TheGambitXD New User

Steam:
    All Around I am sorry. if i end of with a scammer tag. I guess you got me. Just keep in Mind Whoever Reads these that The guy Making the Report a Rude Trader.
    The victim aka me Doesn't have enough time / Proof Because I Simply Don't feel the need to Screen Shot everything and unblock/re-add Customer get my Screen Shots.

And I did apologize to him but i dont have a screen shot for me and he probably won't read me even if i unblocked me or post the chat saying so.
    Or well Life will go on. I Have only did A few trades and if i get a scammer tag. i guess ill live. and again i am sorry
  9. Pwndaz

Pwndaz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50577839
    Yet again you lie! You never apologized to me. I don't have you blocked, I don't have you removed. You never answered my question of "Why? You're filling out a steamrep report too?"

Attached Files:

10. TheGambitXD

TheGambitXD New User

Steam:
    My question is why did Pwndaz use the word apologize to me. I Believe he is usings to accounts and i never Got the msg because i Blocked Pwndaz i am done with this convo and yes i do type-0 because no one is prefect have a nice day. and again i am sorry for what ever crimes that i did or didnt do. And i am just stating that i only saw 6keys 2 cases before Server went down and Then when it came up i saw 7key and 2cases
  11. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    Yes, I'm the rude trader who clearly offered to give you the key back if I gave you 6 keys. I am also the rude trader who a certain someone falsely accused me of scamming and asked others to report me for scamming when I was so kind to you. ( http://gyazo.com/120f47172fb18e03c9c7f0f9efa4d59b Also, I will be reporting you to cs:golounge as well for asking people to report me for scamming when I did not do such a thing). I'm the rude trader who decided to give you 7 keys and 2 cases, even though we agreed on 7 keys and 1 case. You should probably quit while you're ahead, trying to scam someone while calling them rude isn't wise. Most people would've just unadded you when you said that I gave you less keys than I was supposed to. Instead, I told you that I'd give you the key back if I made a mistake, although after I pointed out you were wrong you continued to called me a scammer, both in chat and publically on cs:golounge, going as far to ask others to report me for scamming.

If you would've just apologized after I pointed out that you indeed received the correct amount of keys, I would've realized you had made a mistake, and I wouldn't have had the need to make this report. Instead, you kept going, making it clear that you were trying to get an extra key from me by scamming. Anyway, this'll be my last reply to this thread. sorry to the mods for making this thread this lengthy. Hopefully this will be enough info to take the correct actions in preventing future scammers like Gambit from trying to scam others in the steam trading community.

Good Night
    -Vincenzo
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    STOP the bickering, is USELESS. Locked
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I see no evidence of a scam here. By both parties' admission, 7 keys and 1+ crates were traded for a Crimson Web Deagle, so the trade agreement was fulfilled. Therefore, I am archiving this report.

Rudeness and swearing are not fraud either, and neither party is under any obligation to provide an apology. Lying about having apologized (or refusing to apologize) doesn't constitute a scam either, because there is no breach of agreement. You've already completed your trade, so if you can't get along with one another I recommend simply removing and blocking eachother. Try and be polite with future traders; acting the way you acted in this thread will usually get you banned from other servers and websites because people don't want to hear it, and if you aren't banned outright nobody will want to trade with you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.