1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198129775848 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Sickest, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Sickest

Sickest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5975384
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198129775848

Victim profile: 76561197972216497

What happened? Description:
    The ALT goes into TF2, claiming he's offering a 3 BUD unusual for 20 dollars. After you purchase the ticket, he will simply block you.​

Provide Evidence:
    The ALT goes into TF2, claiming he's offering a 3 BUD unusual for 20 dollars. The Alt is clearly fake, not premium, only a 50 item backpack with trash and a 3 bud unusual which is dupped mind you.

After about 30 minutes he finally claims that the 20 dollars he wants is a Dota 2 item that's in the steam market.
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Techno Int DX Dota 2 Tournament
    The accomplice has the item for sale at 23 dollars, which is the cheapest price, and next item for sale is 52.97.

After a bit of investigating, i find his real profile. And it shows 3 or 4 unusuals, 1 including the unusual tower
    and this milkman is in his alt. So he is offering either of the unusuals to buy this dota 2 ticket.

Now, I ask him why don't you just quick sell your unusual in the steam market and buy the item outright. He claims because he changed the payment plan in steam its going to take 2 weeks for steam to approve his new payment plan.

Now the item in question, the Techno Int DX Dota 2 Tournament ticket, the event is over, he claims he wants it as an investment. 1 Week ago, the Dota 2 item was worth less then 1 dollar. So what these guys have done is buy up all the tickets left that are still cheap, so the last items still left for trade are 50+ dollars. So when mighty splooge is offering his 3 bud unusual, Stents will always be the cheapest ticket price. after 15 minutes into the conversation, stents has lowered the price of the ticket in the market to 15 dollars because someone else has entered the market for that item at 15.60. which confirms my suspensions. He's always watching the price, making sure he's the cheapest ticket on the market.

So i decide to add Stents and see if he was apart of the whole thing or not. I asked him if he knew might splooge, he said yes, he low balled him an offer for 2 keys for the ticket. So now I'm thinking to myself, he offers 2 keys for a 20 dollar ticket, gets denied and now is offering a 3 bud unusual on random servers to buy a 20 dollar ticket, which is now 15. makes no sense. Also, normally if someone adds me and low balls me, i instantly delete him/her. Splooge supposedly low balled him 1 week ago, and still on his friends list. Very odd.

I tell Stents what i think is up, and that Mighty Splooge is pulling a scam, and I'm pretty sure he (Stents) is in on it. Stents claims hes not in on it. So I make him a deal. I offer to pay him 20 dollars paypay cash (after showing him all my rep, steamrep, source op rep) if he would be willing to temporarly give me the dota 2 ticket and see if mighty is really willing to sell a 3 bud unusual for the a dota 2 ticket for a tournament that has already ended mind you.

Stents agrees, after he gives me his email, he never sends a trade, says he thought i was going to send the money first. I explain what is the point of giving you the money, if your plan all along was sell your ticket for 20 dollars and both of you block me? He surprisingly agrees, he trades me the ticket. and right when i try to trade mighty Splooge the $20 ticket, he is all the sudden in a trade. And refuses to leave the trade. At the same time, Stent keeps demanding his money even after i explained to him that mighty splooge was in a trade. After 5 minutes goes by, it's clear they thought i would send the money right away, and obviously didn't because mighty splooge never even attempts to make the trade. My conclusion is correct that they are both in on it, and i tell stents he can have his ticket back. I send him trade request, and he now keeps denying them, saying he wants his money, claiming that was the agreement. I send him over 5 trade offers and he ignores them all. At the same time, mighty splooge is still in a trade refusing to leave for a trade he's been begging me to make for the last 3 hours.

I finally tell stents, you're not getting your money, do you want your item back or not? If he doesn't take the trade, i'd just send him a trade offer through steam and take a screenshot to protect myself. He finally gives in and takes the ticket back and they both instantly block me.

the 3rd person we are talking about is someone named Tankin, which is also friends with both of them and is a known scammer on steamrep.com

| steamname: Tankin
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:39560013
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039385754
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TankinJankins
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198039385754

I don't have any proof that tankin is in on it. But what are the odds that this known scammer is friends with both of these guys if mighty "randomly" added Stents for that ticket. Very fishy.

Trade history, I gave the item back

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sickest

Sickest New User

Steam:
    please check pending report here
  3. [D2K] earkicker

[D2K] earkicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61078540
    This person Slooge Lord (steamid: 76561198129775848) has scammed me about a month ago also. I was going through my photos and saw that I had taken photos of the scam and decided to follow up on this person on steamrep and noticed that there were pending reports of this person.

What Happen: Slooge Lord was spamming in Skial: Trade Server that he was quitting tf2 and wanted to trade his Eerie Orbiting Fire Towering Pillar of Hats for a $20 Dota Item on steam market. I bought the dota item and as soon as I put it up on the screen he had cancelled trade, left the server and blocked me. Here are some pictures taken from my cellphone of our chat.

I just want to provide extra evidence to this calm. Please stop him from scamming others.

image.jpeg image_1.jpeg image_2.jpeg image_4.jpeg image_3.jpeg
  4. Sickest

Sickest New User

Steam:
    It's almost impossible to get anyone banned anymore earkicker.
  5. [D2K] earkicker

[D2K] earkicker New User

Steam:
    Here is a link to the history of the hat he used to scam me with. You can see that the seller of the steam market item is the previous owner of the hat.

http://backpack.tf/item/560216600
  6. [D2K] earkicker

[D2K] earkicker New User

Steam:
  7. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53099060
    If this is still open, I also made a report on this guy, I found his alt account and stuff. I hope he gets banned.