1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198024511789 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by aceR | wts knife, Oct 5, 2014.

1. aceR | wts knife

aceR | wts knife New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68680204
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198024511789

Victim profile: 76561198097626136

What happened? Description:
    This is screen from checking "admin"
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/1equyv.jpg
    | steamname: Scooty Puff Jr.
    | steam3ID: [U:1:132231583]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:66115791
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092497311
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198092497311
    He can check, this is not original acc.
    Also i asked him about middleman - my friend with 55 comments sites of +reps and 56 lvl on steam. In the ending of the conversation, when i knew he wanted to scam me, he said i wanted to scam him first.
    Here is screen when we were talking about price
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/166j9r6.jpg
    Here is screen from Facebook (he found me after post on csgo trade)
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/2czeulw.jpg
    Unfortunatelly i don't have screend from group chat. I didn't lost anything, but i think this guy deserve to be reported.
    Also he said he will report me and go to csgo reports. It's pathethic, isn't it? I hope you will help.

tl;dr
    Archer and his friend tried to scam me. He said me he wrote to admin from steamrep.com and we can do trade. I was giving Huntsman ft cw, he was giving money via PayPal. Everything was fine, except 1 thing. "Admin" was his friend, who changed his steamname and avatar from one of admins from steamrep.com :). Fortunately i checked it on steamrep.com and i didn't trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are 3 screens that i gave u links in Description.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please upload all of your evidence directly to the forums?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  3. aceR | wts knife

Steam:
    It's all i have. I didn't save the rest, coz my pc restarted. Everything is against me :(.

Attached Files:

4. aceR | wts knife

Steam:
    I hope these screens + description will be enough. I can answer your questions or give any details, just ask.
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Do you have any screenshots of the accused pointing you to the fake admin?

I can't access any of the tinypic.com links, those are what I meant. If you have any hosted there which aren't uploaded here, please upload them. If you have a screenshot of Archer pointing you to the fake Scooty, provide that as well.
  6. aceR | wts knife

Steam:
    All screens that I uplod into tinypic are on forum.
    Archer diidn't try to fake Scooty. It was his friend. On screen you can see his new nickname and new avatar (Scooty has same).
  7. aceR | wts knife

Steam:
    I had screen from group chat with Archer and his friend ("admin"), but i didn't save it, because my PC went off.
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I know it's a separate account, but I need something to prove that Archer invited the fake admin to use as a middleman.
  9. aceR | wts knife

Steam:
    Can I do it if i don't have anyone from them in my friend list and I don't have any screens? :(
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    No, you can't recover those unfortunately.
  11. aceR | wts knife

Steam:
    It's bad, very bad. This kid wanted to scam me, now he will post that I tried to scam him and he won't get consquences. :mad:
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I don't see any reports against you, and if he does report you he'll need the same burden of proof. Link it here if he does make a report against you.
  13. aceR | wts knife

Steam:
    He said he will go to another site. I think on facebook or sth like that. If I'll get news I'll post here. Thanks for your time, have a nice day. :)
    Btw. how can I check does he make report against me?
  14. Archer

Archer Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32123030
    First thing first we was the guy who wanted to scam and he is the one who wanted a middleman.No he even created a fake chat..Jesus...I also reported him on a cs go trade group on fb and people said he was a scammer .Now i dont have a chat picture or something equal but i find it proposterous to be blamed by a scammer himself.
  15. Archer

Steam:
  16. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    It will show "pending reports" on your SteamRep profile, just like it currently does for Archer. Facebook and the like are out of our area of control, so you'll have to take it up with them. We don't process reports on harassment.
    Can you tell me more about this? Did he attempt to scam you in some way? Do you have proof?
  17. Archer

Steam:
    No i dont have proof cause i just dont pay attention to scammers anymore they are so many that i just lost my willingness to report everyone .Reports are unfair some times I am pretty sure all of us have seen scammers and up saying i will report ....But for what its worth in the cs go trade group in Facebook many people said the same with me.
  18. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I apologize for the delay. I guess between work and taking on a bunch of other reports, this one slipped off my radar.

@aceR | wts knife In light of your evidence of the admin impersonation, and what evidence you do have from Archer, I am passing this onto admins. They will make the call if this report gets rejected.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**