1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197960788095 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ForteSP, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

I have posted evidence, evidence of 100% of the claims I have made. Quit crying and complaining and let the admins do their work. The fact that you continually post here PROVES you are afraid of this report PROVES you know you are guilty why would you, such a respected trader who has "committed no crime" even bother with such a trifle of a report such as this one. If it were invalid it would have been rejected. If this were a court of law you would have been held in contempt of court posts ago due to your non-contributing outbursts.

Also, SirPloko had no involvement in banning you on outpost. He comments here as a staff member of a partner community with an unbiased opinion.

I have had every single irrelevant comment both in this thread and the previous one removed, including posts that I made which replied to irrelevant comments. The fact nothing has been removed proves everything is relevant.
  2. redpoemage

redpoemage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42680185
    As a frequent bp.tf premium search user, I can provide confirmation both that the Burning Bubble Pipe appeared on the bp.tf premium service and was advertised on the bp.tf classifieds (the bp.tf trade advertisement thing) before it disappeared into a private backpack somewhere quickly after being traded to Creamy

Granted, random eyewitness testimony doesn't amount for much by itself. But it certainly should help support the other very solid evidence.
    Sniper Pro likes this.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No more warnings, only bans. Be nice, no insults, stay on topic or stfu.
  4. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    I am not going to get into a debate over this or comment on any other posts here. My question was directed to the user who made this report and he has replied to my question.

I will only add that there were NO pending reports on this site for the user so your statement about the processing of reports was not the issue.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    After re-reading that message I think I actually did end up covering the majority of my points. Is there anything else you would like me to (attempt) to supply evidence of? I will try to do so.
  6. DirectingMgamer

DirectingMgamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48144668
    I, personally, don't see why this has become such a big deal. I was not marked at the time, the last offence I had (knowingly) committed was purchasing a green confetti infernal impaler, roughly 5 months ago. The unusual Creamy had purchased from me was not scammed, sharked, hijacked, or anything of the sort, it was unboxed by me. I could understand if the hat was stolen but it wasn't.
  7. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Your list of items bought off obvious scammers/phishers/alts far surpasses just a green fetti impaler.

Also it doesn't matter that the unusual that creamy bought wasn't scammed. The fact is that creamy didn't care that you were a user involved in fraud. He chose to deal with you regardless of your reputation status and now must be judged for that. You are a scammer and that should have been blatantly obvious to creamy, regardless of whether he had committed a major infraction the week before. The fact he did commit that previous infraction just makes this one that much worse.
  8. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    SIVARTZ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.