1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198057733864 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Darwin Waterson, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Darwin Waterson

Darwin Waterson New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47305585
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198057733864

Victim profile: 76561198054876898

What happened? Description:
    So Basically This Kid Started Begging me for items and This seems fine and you at the steam rep team are like "Get over it" well the point is he basically lied about his "Brother: "Daniel Crocket"
    Had cancer and he got a big lump on his shoulder and the "Brother" doesn't have a steam account but is making one. So I basically went along "Trolling him" So I could get as much info as I could and I sent him a Link (NO JUMPSCARES) (NO PHISHING LINK) It was but a GIF (Pop It Don't Drop It) And he kept screaming at me no matter what I tried to say "Give Me A Taunt" So I'm hoping you at the SteamRep team can File This kid as a scammer and Beggar. Thank You For your time
    -Darwin Waterson​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Just read the chat and you'll see how this kid tries to lie and scam me and how he just begs. Thank You To SteamRep
    -Darwin Waterson​

Attached Files:

2. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    This is annoying I grant you, but it is not a scam. Use the block all communications button in these situations and you won't have to deal with it. Archiving.