1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198129755862 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED

Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41344963
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198129755862

Victim profile: 76561198042955655

What happened? Description:
    paypal chargeback for two unusuals, specifically a miami nights brainiac hairpiece and miami nights caribbean conqueror.

I confronted him a few days ago asking him about the chargeback and he said he'd pay me back sunday or monday, but I still haven't received the payment ofc. I added him again today to see if he has another excuse but he declined my friend request sooooo, yeah chargeback scammer lol.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED

Steam:
  3. Sorry put SteamRep does not accept screenshots via links. You have to upload them via "Upload a File" button. Thanks!
  4. Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED

Steam:
    evidence uploaded

Attached Files:

5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, I'm not a Moderator but you will most likely need to re-add the Screenshot of your inventory history- Uncorrupted:
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

Link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  6. Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED

Steam:
    trade history, first trade in the screenshot.

Attached Files:

7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED Do you happen to have screenshots of the original trade agreement, describing what was traded for what amount of money?

I need your PayPal payment details uncropped and I need your inventory history going forward a day ahead of the trade in dispute.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED

Steam:
    don't have screenshots of the original trade agreement but I have chatlogs, and in the screenshots of our chat when i re-added him to talk about the chargeback, he CLEARLY knows what I was talking about, admitting to the chargeback and saying he would pay me back.

how is this not enough information to have him marked lol

Attached Files:

9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I need the original trade history showing your trade with the accused, taken from within the Steam client, without annotations or other edits.

It's pushing it. We need proof of the trade agreement beforehand, and proof of failure by one side to uphold that agreement. Chat logs are not evidence, because they can be made up and the accused could simply say you lied in their appeal; regardless of what we actually believe, he-said-she-said is not proof, and we would have to honor that. You may have some circumstantial evidence in your chat, so I'll accept that as is unless I'm instructed otherwise, but I will need the original trade history before I accept.
  10. Hng. - SO GODAMN BORED

Steam:
    here's the original trade history showing my trade with the accused for the two unusuals, within the steam client.

Attached Files:

11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Ready for review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**