1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198018153643 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by $@), Oct 26, 2014.

1. $@)

$@) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18766775
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198018153643

Victim profile: 76561197997799279

What happened? Description:
    Honestly at this point you stupid f✿✿✿ers need to get your s✿✿✿ on point. Regarding the other scam reports made on this profile one of you f✿✿✿in idiots STEAM OFFERED THE SCAMMER YOUR KNIFE AND WAITED FOR PAYMENT? L0L??? Im going to start this off by saying DISCLAIMER: I did not get scammed, but I just have evidence of him trying to scam me as well. Fortunately I have a brain ontop of my shoulders and won't do stupid s✿✿✿ like SEND THE GUY THE ITEM FIRST AS WE DISCUSS THE TRADE like another one of you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiots did.
    I'm going to end this post by saying scam incidents aren't exactly all the scammer's fault. Because if you really think about it, YOU got scammed because you weren't resourceful enough to look on steamrep or hold your own on confirming in the trade is secure or not before losing your items. Get your f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿ together fam, you guys looking like clowns out there. The scammer is only half the equation, the scammed is the idiot that enables the scammer to function. Don't be that other half. Jesus f✿✿✿in' christ.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. $@)

$@) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18766775
    Sorry for the profanity mods/owner/whoever the hell runs SR. I was just so riled up by reading how incredibly stupid scammed people are. And after reading the other reports on this steam account, holy moly...I was done. These guys were either born with half a brain or forgot the other half in their mother's womb when they left. My philosophy is: If you're dumb enough to get scammed, you didn't deserve to have whatever it is you had in the first place anyways because it was either THAT PERSON scam you and take it away from you, or someone else who comes along that does. It's sad. Hopefully my report will finally seal the deal on this guy's account because hes already got 1 report with EVIDENCE ACCEPTED. Get on this shiz and lock him down already....
  3. so!id

so!id New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1727105
    That's how it goes with money trades. it's always a bet, I guess you were reffering to me on your comments.
    Let me explain to you, I have money, it doesn't matter. In fact the food I ate tonight cost more than what he has scammed me for.
    Now what baffles me is the audacity of some kid that does something like this, to confess to a total stranger and be "ok" with you posting this online.
    He will get in trouble, sooner or later, may be not with this, but by judging his ego I doubt he won't f✿✿✿up badly in his life at some point.

tl;dr karma's a b✿✿✿✿, it will come back to bite him in the ass sooner or later.

kbye.
  4. -shaoliN-

-shaoliN- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36412073
    I PM'd this guy and he claimed to be 14 years old...