1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198100639288 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ϟ Bolt ϟ, Oct 31, 2014.

1. ϟ Bolt ϟ

ϟ Bolt ϟ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83114912
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198100639288

Victim profile: 76561198100639288

What happened? Description:
    WIZZMFP aka **MR. CLEANS MAGIC ERASER** Is A Scammer That Blackmails to get free items.. He does trades with incorrect prices and doesnt give correct information. He is reported on steam but Steam Support Cannot Do Anything. He said that he will hijack my account and ban it forever... Me and others have reported him but no trace of him has occured. I have evidence of what he did to me.. He swears on the peoples profiles who didnt give him free items.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 162299 This Is One Of His Typings. I added him in friends list to see his items and has quite scammed some cosmetics. These people are one of the main hijackers and make false trades. Unfortunatly, Steam cannot help me in this issue and hope that SteamREP Can Take This On Further. Please Take this into consideration.​

Attached Files:

2. Jack Harkness

Jack Harkness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71541781
    Bolt, there its 1 points you need to edit on this report and thats the victim info, (wich its your own account info),

also if he's blackmailing you saying about hajiacking, the admins will need a screenshot of the full chat with this person

(p.d. the only way he can hijack you its if he has sended you random links or something like that, wich most likely are phishing links to obtain your info, the only way this links can work its that if you click on em (i dont recommend you click on any link anyway) and you input info there, i recomend you to read both of this guides so you can know how a phishing works)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2735098
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-to-do-when-phishing-was-attempted-on-you.22650/

(Im Not SteamRep Admin/Mod But ill Help How I Can)
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @ϟ Bolt ϟ , We don't handle shark nor fishing reports.
    Please report these type of situations on his Steam Profile,in order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report?
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.