1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198108550421 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by IMA'MEX~PROBLEMO?, Nov 2, 2014.

1. IMA'MEX~PROBLEMO?

IMA'MEX~PROBLEMO? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34503834
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198108550421

Victim profile: 76561198029273397

What happened? Description:
    I have sold keys to this guy a few times before, this time he used a blurry image of a old money voucher to scam me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I really bad to be here again it's been over 2 years since my last scam and this time was mostly because my fault, this guy has bought me keys in a few occasions so I was sure that he wasn't trying to scam me, he pays through a local payment method which you can send money paying in mini marts or supermarkets to a bank account instantly , he sent me a money voucher all blurry ... since i was playing i didn't pay much attention to it and give him the keys. Later after checking my bank account I find out that i didn't have the money so I asked him for the authorization number in the voucher and he gave the same number from one of his previous tickets, that's when I knew he scam me and sent me a photo of an old ticket.
    View attachment 163770
    After feign a few disconnections he set his profile to private and deleted me from his friend list.
    View attachment 163771
    View attachment 163772
    View attachment 163781

I added both images from the tickets that he sent me, if you pay attention to you can see that both are the same, mostly because the date and hour even thought is too blurry.

View attachment 163774 Here's the blurry one that he sent me today.

View attachment 163773 This one is from august.​

Attached Files:

2. IMA'MEX~PROBLEMO?

IMA'MEX~PROBLEMO? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34503834
    For some reason just one of the pictures is working I changed the extension to JPG hopefully you can see it now.

Attached Files: