1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054862332 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by I GOT MAH SHADES BIATCH, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I GOT MAH SHADES BIATCH

I GOT MAH SHADES BIATCH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57361694
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198054862332

Victim profile: 76561198074989116

What happened? Description:
    I got onto the TF2-traders tf2 server (http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=KXnRTmxmA6PYntX2CXeqF2&#c2) and said that im selling my unusual virtual viewfinder in chat. Aditya sent me a trade request. he traded me 5 unusuals (3 gen also gifted unusuals wich i didnt know are less worth) i have currently have him on my friends list on steam, and another friend (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furrrreh) is guiding me through how to report him for scam​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• Scam.png
      Scam.png
      File size:
      156.3 KB
      Views:
  2. I GOT MAH SHADES BIATCH

I GOT MAH SHADES BIATCH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57361694
    Oh, it is just a plain scam
    Sorry
  3. Aditya

Aditya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47298302
    The Viewfinder Story : http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=32197.0

He pretty much lied the whole time. tarnishing my reputation.
    Also he hates the hats because some disgruntled trader who didnt get my ke + exe for the his crones told him 3rd gens are cancer and gifted unusuals are 60% off the price.
    People like that guy destroyed the community and work of 100s of people who try to please a f2p community releasing new effects every year once if not twice or thhrice
  4. @I GOT MAH SHADES BIATCH
    I Helping Neither Sides but do you get the Definition of Scamming? According to your Infos you mentioned that You Were Selling the Virtual Viewfinder, Fy Traded you and Offered 5 unusuals. A Trade of 5:1 was done and now you're accusing Fy for scamming you because you're not satisfied with the trade.

The Definition of Scam (w/ reference to thefreedictionary.com)
    To Defraud/Swindle

If you were the seller of the Viewfinder you had the Ultimate Decision to whether take the offer or not, yet you chose to take it. You can at most take the word "Shark" if Fy offered less According to the Market's Suggested Price. But Sharking is not an Offense. You can only consider yourself unfortunate because of the lack of research before the trade. Now that you know you got ripped off, you should take this incident as a lesson and not make the same mistake again
    (The Above texts are just my POV)
  5. Zekroff

Zekroff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85447794
    @I GOT MAH SHADES BIATCH
    Just because you made a stupid ass trade does not make him a scammer. Maybe instead of bitching about your own mistake you should have done your research first. you are one of the people that is single handedly destroying the tf2 trading community. good riddance, learn to trade and dont call people scammers because you are ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed.
  6. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    For all people who are posting here, can you refrain from posting. It's filling the report with messages which aren't neccessary.
    And for the reporter, can you provide a chat log. The report can't be processed by a moderator if the trade agreement is missing.
  7. Aditya

Aditya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47298302
    Hi, can someone please close this thread. It has been a really long time since this has been open, and toughsox has asked for this report to get closed for the same.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'll review it shortly - I don't close reports because someone asked either.
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archiving since this isn't something SR takes for investigating as in pricing disputes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.