1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198158660848 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by G.S.[S][E][R], Nov 18, 2014.

1. G.S.[S][E][R]

G.S.[S][E][R] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68321067
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198158660848

Victim profile: 76561198096907862

What happened? Description:
    The scammer sent me a link to what he says is a 'picture' of his inventory showing his items available for trade. After clicking the link, most of my valuable items were lost. Following the incident, I checked my Trade History and saw the items going to his inventory. After then, I think he unfriended me because I cant see our chat window anymore.

The trade happened without asking for my approval, I only clicked the link he gave to me, and BOOM! no more items for me...

Prior to the investigation, the scammer only has 1 friend on his list, Im guessing that his friend is his REAL account, using one for scamming, and then trading it back to his real one.​

Provide Evidence:
    I attached here a screenshot of the trade that happened without me knowing. I don't know how this trade happened without my consent/approval.​

Attached Files:

2. cheatnow

cheatnow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43206935
    Do you have a screenshot of the chat?
    also do you know if the file you opened was a .scr?
  3. G.S.[S][E][R]

G.S.[S][E][R] New User

Steam:
    I don't have the exact screen shot, but another guy is trying to do the same to me. I can't send you a screen shot now, because I don't have steam app on my laptop, and I can't view previous messages from my steam friends. I can do that maybe some other time.
  4. G.S.[S][E][R]

G.S.[S][E][R] New User

Steam:
    I have a pic of the same s✿✿✿ but from a different scammer. I think it runs on a program to spam messages to users because it deosn't seem to respond to my messages.
  5. G.S.[S][E][R]

G.S.[S][E][R] New User

Steam:
    there

Attached Files: