1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected 76561198038972170 The Shuffle Alliance , Eebley (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Eebley, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eebley

Eebley Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39353221
    steamID: Eebley steamID32: STEAM_0:0:39353221 steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038972170 customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rediceman222 steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198038972170

Nearly a year ago I was tagged as a scammer for impersonating someone who had won a raffle. I figured that since this was my fault and there are no excuses for it I would just continue on with the scammer label. Now a year has passed of honest trading through this account and my alt I managed to trade for the hats I wanted and not scam and I even traded my way up to a buds after investing a bit of money for keys. Now that I have these buds, which I traded for an unusual I wanted to get into the unusual trading, however I also like wearing the unusual on my main which makes it impossible for me to use unusual trading sites or servers. I suppose this isn't as much of an appeal as it is an apology and I just want to see if it was possible for me to be unlabeled as scammer after a year with no incidents
  2. Eebley

Steam:
    It's also worth noting that the raffle I was labeled as was for a lord cockswain's mutton chops however I never actually obtained them.
  3. Eebley

Steam:
    Sorry to post again but I suppose there isn't really much that can be done, since I did do what was accused of me this isn't an appeal so you can go ahead and close this since I shouldn't be asking for second chances
  4. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Appeals take a bit of time, you'd have to be patient. You are not the only one waiting. Do remember though that once you request a closure of the thread, you cannot appeal again.
  5. Eebley

Steam:
    I realize appeals take time, I was just saying that there was not much need to look into this since it isn't an appeal but more of me asking for a second chance which is not what this forum is for. If you feel there is a chance for my case to be looked at despite it not being an appeal then i retract my request of closure
  6. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Well, according to SteamREP you are a "SOP Scammer". As such I assume this what you mean by "second chance" is the removal of that tag. Then this is the proper and correct section for that.
  7. Eebley

Steam:
    Well I am wanting to remove the tag, however I thought this forum was just for people who were falsely tagged (which I am not, my tag was is legitimate because I did try to scam), thank you for clearing that up and ill leave this thread open, sorry for the confusion
  8. Starburst

Starburst New User

According to your notes, you already appealed and were denied, do you happen to recall that?
  9. Eebley

Steam:
    I remember when I first got labelled as scammer I asked an admin what it was for, and he told me and then asked me if I wanted him to help reverse that tag and I said it no thank you (since i actually did what i was accused of) but I never applied for a formal appeal or anything I was only asking an admin what I was labelled for
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  11. Eebley

Steam:
    Erm, thank you for the screenshots? I'm a little comfused why you linked them since i already said I did what I was accused of.
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unfortunately, this was a case of impersonation with intent to scam, a failed attempt is no different then a successful one in terms of intent. You were not new to trading either based on your logins at various sites. I am sorry, but cannot make an exception.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.