1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198008555953 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Daebolal, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Daebolal

Daebolal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46343440
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198008555953

Victim profile: 76561198052952609

What happened? Description:
    Around December 20th 2013, I was approached by the scammer, who wanted my Stat Trak Flip knife. At first he told me he would pay via Paypal, I asked him why he couldn't just buy it from the market. His response was that Steam would place heavy taxes on market transactions in Portugal. I foolishly gave him the knife and his response was he would pay me back the next day. I then went to sleep and woke up to notice he had placed it for sale on the market and blocked me from steam. About a week later, someone called Moodz had added me and offered me a stat trak flip knife, he told me he had bought it from the person who had scammed me and was told me he would sell it to me for 154 dollars.I played along and suspected it was him. Afterwards I sent a ticket to steam on December 24 2013, they responded on the first of January and told me they would take action. I checked his profile and he was only trade banned for a week or two. During that time, his suspected alt account deleted me from his friends list.
    After a week or two, he was placed on Trade probation and it went away in a week.
    The reason I am only reporting this now is because I was just recently informed about the forums.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below I have placed an image of my inventory history, both accounts of the scammer and 3 chats with him. Two with his alt account and 1 with his main.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2019
  2. Daebolal

Daebolal New User

Steam:
  3. Daebolal

Daebolal New User

Steam:
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Daebolal, in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and with out cropping anything.
    -ScreenShot of your agreement with the accused- in full, taken from inside your Steam Client and without cropping anything.

If there's any sensitive information i will hide it from general public.
  5. Daebolal

Daebolal New User

Steam:
    He never asked for my Paypal account, I didn't have one at time, neither do I do now. The screenshot 00 was the only one I had, I didn't take any others of the main account conversation, because at the time, I had no idea he was trying to scam me.
  6. Daebolal

Daebolal New User

Steam:
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Daebolal , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.