1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198056002576 - (eLiTeSnIpEr / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by eLiTeSnIpEr, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eLiTeSnIpEr

eLiTeSnIpEr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47868424
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198056002576 (eLiTeSnIpEr)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    i dont have any alternative...​

Appeal description:
    I appealed too many times doing it again i dnt know who added mine name as scammer but i never did scammed and i am having troubles to trade now especially on website please check my history never scammed before...​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I'm going to allow this appeal to continue as a REVIEW ONLY for now as per SR reappeal policy.
  3. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    Sir any admin gonna reply or i am waiting for 1 year to get reply?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    what you want me to upload when i didnt scam?
  6. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    as i said i saw the scammer he didnt posted any screenshot of my account i didnt scam so i want to know why they linked my profile with random scammer
  7. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
  8. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    any admin please help ^^
  9. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    alright so here take a look at scammer report they are talking about 2 guys i am not one of them hacker got banned then admin tag me as his alt seriously my alt account is this http://steamcommunity.com/id/diana17 which i gave to my sister long time ago in 2012 end or in 2013 starting months and i dont know who that entirnity guy is i appeal last time too for lack of evidence they didn't unbanned me but how i get evidence when i didn't scam i have no idea what to say if anyone can help me out that would be good.
  10. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    tell me 1 thing in scammer chat he is talking to guy thne he posted his alt on 16th line that is
    1:02 PM - eteRn1ty: 1 is on my other account and 1 on this
    1:02 PM - eteRn1ty: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055945268

that mean he is saying his other account showing it to randomnes then how i got tagged in it please lemme know who tag me in with him.
  11. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    One of my friend trade told me 2 year(2012) back that i got banned i appealed before it got rejected because i am not active at forums here take a look http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198056002576-elitesniper-sr-scammer.12564/ so that got rejected i wasn't active so didn't reply in that and i am not a guy who all saying in that thread and Jeremy guy said "That guy had pretty conclusive evidence against you, so you may want to submit your side of the story on how you think the report is wrong and that you never scammed" i am not that guy as i said its not me. i don't know how i got tagged with him. Anyway my alt in those days were http://steamcommunity.com/id/diana17 which was 2 years back now i gave it to my sister 1 year back. Now we go to evidence side open this where he got reported http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198030118101-etern1ty.2639/ i saw all the chat he is talking about trades as you can see his account account name and profile is different x64 id too and you check my name from the start i never name like that or it aint me so now we move on to what he is chatting on the 15-16 line in that chat he mentioned his alt in his own word is:
    1:02 PM - eteRn1ty: 1 is on my other account and 1 on this
    1:02 PM - eteRn1ty: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055945268

I don't care about he got banned he should be because he scammed but for me as i didn't scam or anything and i got banned for being his alt which i was not so i need fair justice please. I got mad several times and lost hope because someone else scammed and i got banned on that and i appealed before and got rejected. That will be all i will be waiting for your reply all i can hope that i get just and will be able to use cs lounge and dota 2 lounge.
    I care about my account i have no idea how tag me as his alt but i am not.
    This will be my last message will be waiting to hear from your side.

Best Regards,
  12. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    it is more then 1 week can any of admin reply waiting for reply...
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    locked until appeal is dealt with
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Archived for he's keep making new appeals. He's set back in line at the end.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.