1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid I need some help sorting this out

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [Strut Sec] StruttingPhil, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First off, this isn't really an appeal, its more of an investigation. For reasons unknown too me) I was marked with an AF2 scammer tag today, I have no idea what this is for and why I received it. Besides this, my brothers account, Bruceatsr44, also got one, alone with my friends that control my computers second machine through Parallels. FYI: Internet Protocol traces back to my "alt" accounts, this is why.
  2. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
  3. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same links on each profile. Especially that "steamrep.clan.su" one, which you used to spam my profile, AF2's group profile, and other groups on multiple occasions.

also

[​IMG]
  4. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
  5. Is there a problem with having him added as a friend? No. He is as good as all of us. Maybe even better.
  6. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    No, that's irrelevant. Anyways, point your appeal to the AF2 website, since you have no business appealing it here.
  7. Mayun I don't even know what AF2 is
  8. [Strut Sec] Bruceatsr44

[Strut Sec] Bruceatsr44 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40275477
    Do you plan on taking either one of us seriously if we do so? You seem extremely biased and that scares me a bit.
  9. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    http://forums.acefortress.com/index.php?forum/
    Yes I do. I want to know the truth as to who created that account.
  10. Also, this account doesn't seem to be active, is this really a problem, having an account impersonating you, that does nothing?
  11. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45978671
    Lol

12. Ill try and open up a thread on AF2 or whatever, but your databases are not currently executing properly. You should hire a professional databaser to fix dem, they'd likely have more Attention to Detail then the people who run the site. {In all seriousness}
  13. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    Funny guy. If you actually took your appeal seriously, you wouldn't have posted screamer links all over our forums. Good job.
  14. Scalia

Scalia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6523098
    Okay now that this is settled, marking as invalid. Please appeal on the AF2 forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.