1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198116348687 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by baker 2, Dec 1, 2014.

1. baker 2

baker 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40282421
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116348687

Victim profile: 76561198040830571

What happened? Description:
    Typical low level account added me saying he wanted to trade 2:1 for a knife he would 'buy', then proceeded to follow the 'invite your friend' scam. Decided to go a little further than I usually would and decided to see how dumb he was. The guy sent me screenshots of his other accounts which he uses to scam, which will be provided in the screenshots below (as well as under alternate account reports).

PS. would be great if someone actually bothered to look at the reports for once​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see this guy is clearly a scummy scammer and should be banned. The screenshots alone should be enough to convict this thing. First images are the chat logs, second lot are of the screenshots he himself took of his other accounts trading with him, and the last lot were taken from my second account.​

Attached Files:

T3chnoCrafter likes this.
  2. T3chnoCrafter

T3chnoCrafter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52324541
    Tried to impersonate me aswell for the same kind of middleman scam