1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198054252880 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Devil, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devil

Devil Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16399029
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198054252880

Victim profile: 76561197993063787

What happened? Description:
    Tf2 keys paypal scamm-He was a trustworthy seller before, he became a scammer meanwhile, second scamm in the row so i want to stop his behaviour.​

Provide Evidence:
    I just want moderators to ban this guy from trading since he scammmed me and others too in the worst manner possible. Proofs are very clear, thx!
    Very short description of what happened: I was badly looking for a key seller, like never before looked like all were offline or out of stock, i contacted a seller with 20 games and 2,3 pages of rep and he rejected my offer to go first cause i checked his previous rep and he took over 15 20..So i was annoyed and i checked other people, and i found this guy in my list with tag skrill, paypal key seller. I asked him if he can get me 75 80 keys for 120 euros, he had 0 in stock, i checked and he said yes..
    I was waiting for 10 15 mins after i made the payment non-refundable for a safe transaction for him and he said he got the keys after he went to pie..I checked his inventory and was empty but i wanted to see it in the window trade, then he added 0 emoticon, and didn't answer from that point. He is a romanien citizen, i discovered that looking at his profile..​

Attached Files:

2. JustMikaela

JustMikaela New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45166255
  3. JustMikaela

JustMikaela New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45166255
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Private Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Hello @Devil,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.