1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198140953070 - (Nomal Dude / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nomal Dude, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Nomal Dude

Nomal Dude New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90343671
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198140953070 (Nomal Dude)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I do not understand how I come across as an alternate account to the banned SSo Admin. I have purchased his backpack BEFORE he was banned (I specifically checked it) for 550 USD. I am aware that he is banned currently. So how am I an alternate to him? This is affecting my trades on outpost so please respond quickly. With thanks, Nomal Dude.​
  2. Nomal Dude

Nomal Dude New User

Steam:
    Oh by the way SSo Admin was banned 51 days ago which by calculation is 14 October whilst I bought the backpack on 1 Oct. Hope this clears things up.
  3. Nomal Dude

Nomal Dude New User

Steam:
    May I know how this worked without anyone reporting me. Someone must have checked and verified the evidence and stuff isn't it? Isn't that what you advertise? So can the person responsible add me or something? I would really like to talk as it has a good chance of speeding up the process. I would like to get back to the trades as quickly as I can.
  4. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
  5. Nomal Dude

Nomal Dude New User

Steam:
    Yes I meant that there were no victims related directly at least. Regarding me siding with SSo or Nexus, it is obvious I would side with them as I would not want SSo banned. I am purchasing his backpack, and he might get banned at that point, obviously I would not want a dirty history, would you? I sided with SSo for this reason. I don't really know much about Nexus. I know him as a highlander sniper who is like my MGE training partner, but I did not mean to side with him in that sense because I was really hoping SSo wouldn't be banned.
  6. Nomal Dude

Nomal Dude New User

Steam:
    Steamrep I know you are busy and all but can you please hurry up and unban me. I have offered on many pro. ks australium wrenches and black boxes and I know many of whom have added me but I am unable to trade due to the ban status. Screen Shot 2014-12-08 at 2.11.32 pm.png

After weeks of negotiation and collecting pure, I have the trade offer and now I am banned. I would like to be unbanned ASAP.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Multiple indications where found to set you as a alt. Maybe you should read our appeal tips topic....

@Thomas Matthias

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  8. Nomal Dude

Nomal Dude New User

Steam:
    Thank you for replying to this. I am seeing this reply as it says it is 37 minutes ago so i hope you are still able to see this.

Having read through the tips, I think its safest to go through every pointer.

1. I am not lying in any sense or any definition of the word.
    2. I'm not sure If i am straightforward, if applicable please address this.
    3. I have not threatened or abused anyone in this thread.
    4. I check this regularly except when I am sleeping.
    5. I believe someone might have vouched for me but its is removed either by someone else or by himself.
    6. This has a possibly of turning into a drama thread and I will try my best not to make it that way.
    7. I do not have any access to SSo Admin and it is not owned by anyone in my household.
    8. I believe my entire account except comments is public.
    9. There is no victim I caused.
    10. I believe I have appealed as soon as possible.
    11. This is my first appeal.
    12. I'm not too sure how to respond to that.
    13. This account is banned so I am appealing.
    14. I do not think I have old appeals.
    15. I might be bumping it but I do not think this forum works this way as I am trying to provide other details.
    Q: I want to talk with a admin.
    A: Admins will ONLY talk with a appealer when he's done researching your case, and the admin sees a NEED for it due the appeal. The admin may then invite the appealer or may ask the appealer to add them on the appeal thread. You can find the admin's steam account by clicking on his Steam ID64 below his avatar on the forum.
    There is NO point in adding a admin before that point, for he will not start at that point with your appeal, he will either ignore the invite, or just record the conversation, post it on the appeal thread and remove you again, and move on.
    16. ^Regarding that question, yes please
    17. I am not running away.
    18. I have no bans other that Steamrep.
    19. As far as I know I am the only person with access to my account.
    20. I do not know how to respond to that.
    21. I believe I use normal characters.
    22. I think I'm using English.
    23. Yes I can provide inventory history.
    24. I think its your job to respond to this point.
    25. Same as 24.
    26. Quick rundown of requirements for an appeal:
    • Pay back ALL your victims if you had successful scams. This is a HARD requirement, if not done, the appeal will be denied, ending your chance of appeal for there is only 1 appeal allowed.
    • Public profile and backpack, so NOT friends only, friends of friends or w/e: PUBLIC.
    • Make a statement about your alts. Even if you don't have them, state that.
    • Other bans still open of our partner communities, those go FIRST.
    • The ban must be under administration here by SteamRep (ASBO, RAWR, SOP, AF2, SR bans/cautions)
    • No earlier appeal still open, or already granted/denied.
    • Appeal can only be made by the "main" account that was reported/marked (the one that did the scam).
      • OR with the alt if it is not a alt of that account. Explain the connection, how do you know that account, your relation, family? friend?
    • Explain about (all) the report(s) on you, what happened, why, etc
    - I do not have victims caused by me.
    - I do have public profile and backpack.
    - I have no alts.
    - Does that include tf2outpost? What do you mean go first?
    - I'm not sure if it is under administration by SR.
    - I have no earlier appeal.
    - This is my main account and it is not directly reported.
    - I believe I mentioned above that I bought the quicksell backpack.
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I've reviewed it. There is absolutely NO reason to NOT think you are alts. This account and

| steamname: ☭╬ SSo Admin╬☭
    | steam3ID: [U:1:175528685]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:87764342
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135794413
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tHemCGiernMI1ea97x
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198135794413

have been for the last 6 months on the SAME IP's. AND there is a transfer of all those items... you answered on the alts point:

I do not think that that was truthful.

I have therefore denied your appeal.