1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197962240837 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Tyrotoxism, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Tyrotoxism

Tyrotoxism New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63871747
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962240837

Victim profile: 76561198088009222

What happened? Description:
    He offered me $500 for my StatTrak Butterfly Knife Case Hardened (MW) with a trade offer.
    Then he wanted to show me that he is "trusted'' trader by asking me to use teamviewer to see his transactions. After that he uses teamviewer to accept the trade offer without my permission. I asked Etherfast [#] to help me get back my item from the scammer. Here are some conversations between the scammer and Etherfast [#]. There are some screenshots to prove that he scammed my item.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    He accepted the trade offer using Team Viewer.

[​IMG]
    Apparently my PayPal credit is still $0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (conversations between Etherfast[#] and the scammer)

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198036267633
    (Etherfast [#] steamrep) ( He tried to help me to get back my knife)

[​IMG]
    Our conversations. When he traded my knife by using Team Viewer, he pretended that he did not buy by saying "no thanks, I ain't buying it"
    But a moment later he call me in voice chat of steam, pretending to pay me(obviously he didn't).

Last part of the conversation occur when Etherfast[#] asked him to return my items. I was afk and did not reply his trade offer. Then he just unfriend me and blocked me. Please, justice?

If possible, please convince him to return me my knife. The knife is everything to me. I need money badly. :(:mad:

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    I've marked this as evidence provided.