1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198063965754 - ([Steam] Trading Cards)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by GsG, Dec 14, 2014.

1. GsG

GsG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43617382
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Trading Cards

Accused profile: 76561198063965754

Victim profile: 76561198047500492

What happened? Description:
    I have been doing multiple trades so was a bit in rush. With him I was trading my card set for his metal and due to misclicked added foil card instead of regular one. When the trade were done he said I didn't gave to him one card of the set. So i checked the history and noticed that I traded a foil card instead of regular. When I tell about it to him and offered switch this foil on regular one he deleted me. Yea I know that's my fault and don't care so much about this foil but still want warning people be very careful with him.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have been doing multiple trades so was a bit in rush. With him I was trading my card set for his metal and due to misclicked added foil card instead of regular one. When the trade were done he said I didn't gave to him one card of the set. So i checked the history and noticed that I traded a foil card instead of regular. When I tell about it to him and offered switch this foil on regular one he deleted me. Yea I know that's my fault and don't care so much about this foil but still want warning people be very careful with him.​

Attached Files: