1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197995082126 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by G✖11✖rdo, Nov 18, 2014.

1. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197995082126

Victim profile: 76561198022541315

What happened? Description:
    In cahoots with the fraudsters (http://steamcommunity.com/id/butterflytrad) tried to exchange the hat. Gave me a fake screenshot sharing​

Provide Evidence:
    I am interested in this cap here Dead Presidents danger, but confused me a price of 23 bud. I decided to check if it raises the price! It turned out, according to the screenshots chat.
    he lied to me that he bought it for 10 buds clean, although the seller was only one of his bud: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198118719797?time=14 .. LVL BUD 96; http://backpack.tf/item/92991842. I think these people have conspired to make huge profits, and share the profit equally! And just sorry all people for my English, because I use a translator .... I think if it were not for my intervention this fake screenshot http://i.imgur.com/rvwlzBM.png would play a very important role in the sale DP Danger.​

Attached Files:

2. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
  3. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17408199
    This person has been harassing me on Steam and on backpack.tf. He continues flag me for negative ratings and the moderators have to continually remove such ratings. I will post screenshots proving the price of the trade.

Here is my purchase of the earbuds on the market (I purchased 9 as I already had one):
    http://i.imgur.com/AbbjzWp.png

Here is my post on Butterfly's trade which he accepted:
    http://i.imgur.com/a1VFfE0.png

Finally, here is the accepted trade offer on Steam:
    http://i.imgur.com/rvwlzBM.png

I would very much appreciate it if this person would stop harassing me.
  4. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    Also, I would like it if the accuser could prove that my screenshot is fake before claiming it is. I took a screenshot, I uploaded it, and then I sent him the link. There was no alteration whatsoever. He just decided to call it a fake.
  5. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    Frankly, this just seems like someone who is extremely disgruntled at the price for which I am selling my unusual. He has told me that he is a big fan of Breaking Bad. As this is a Breaking Bad themed hat, he is attempting to ruin the credibility of my purchase and justify that it should be sold at a lower price. The facts show that I have paid 10 buds for it. If he doesn't like that, then I suggest that he go unbox some crates or wait for someone else to so that they may sell it to him at a lower price. How much I choose to purchase and list my items for is my business.
  6. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    My apologies. I forgot to attach those screenshots.

Attached Files:

7. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Sorry, I was wrong about you . I myself have removed the review in backpack.tf and ask administrators to delete this topic
  8. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    Thank you. I'm glad that we could end this civilly. Now, if there's anything else that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I wish you best of luck, mate.
  9. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    Is this going to be closed? The accuser withdrew his complaint over two weeks ago, but this is still showing up as an unconfirmed report on my SteamRep.
  10. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    As I see reports that have been pending for over a month, I'm going to bump this daily until something has been done. The accuser has withdrawn their complaint and I would like this matter to be closed.
  11. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    As I see reports that have been pending for over a month, I'm going to bump this daily until something has been done. The accuser has withdrawn their complaint and I would like this matter to be closed.
  12. Dr.McSex

Dr.McSex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37658793
    Bumping reports, even in cases like this, generally will not make the admins respond faster. A bit of patience is required, as they have to review evidence in many reports on a daily basis, and they do not always find time to get to every report immediately.
  13. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    The review of evidence is unneccessary. The accusation has been rescinded. It simply takes five minutes of reading to see that.
  14. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
  15. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
  16. Can you just please stop bumping or this report will get locked until a mod or an admin looks at it. Please stop, just stop. Bumping is useless and your making this report get full of BS (sorry for being rude but please...). As I said before, stop bumping.
  17. Commissar

Commissar New User

Steam:
    Feel free to lock it. Just close it out. There is nothing else to report in this situation as the accusation has been retracted. An admin can read this for five minutes and figure that out.
  18. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    To be honest, if someone won't trade with you based on this report alone, they probably weren't worth your time anyway. Based on what was shown, this likely would have been a sharking case at worst. It looks like it was resolved, so no harm done.

I'd say to just leave the report alone. It'll be dealt with eventually.