1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198132109885 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by KeRRR, Dec 16, 2014.

1. KeRRR

KeRRR Endless Gamers Admin Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:471210
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198132109885

Victim profile: 76561197961208148

What happened? Description:
    Hi! is on the EGC server, advertising to do a 5 or so key crab with the intent to use a middleman who is an admin. I traded him for a closer look, upon further inspection, i find that the so called middleman is a low hour scammer, known as "Caterific" pretending to be admin of known communities such as Neon Heights.

Neither of them know are are affiliated with any EGC admin, let alone admin of the communities they claimed to be admin of.

After talking to Hi!, I found out that this guy apparently approached him, scammed him and then offered to teach him his ways for a fee, he claims to have scammed multiple people and have multiple accounts.

We have their ip's if needed for closer inspection. I just found this to be all a little to suspect to ignore, hence the report.

Hi, also admitted to this guy scamming him and then offering to teach him his ways.​

Provide Evidence:
    I included all the evidence form screens and conversations in the .zip file​

Attached Files:

2. KeRRR

Steam:
  3. KeRRR

Steam:
  4. paradoxclocks

paradoxclocks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51053621
    Hello, I am Paradoxclock, owner of the group Rolling Raffles.
    The User in question was a moderator of my group, until I learned about these activities.
    After an investigation taken part by my group, we have noticed a correlation between accounts this user was friends with, and the accounts that won raffles, which were hosted by this user.
    We have not concluded that this user was rigging the winners of his raffles, but the evidence does seem to point in that direction. I will post a link that details our groups raffles history.
    Some users to look at are "SmellsGoodMan" and "ToxicViper" I believe Toxic is a friend of his current alt account right now.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RollingRaffles/discussions/1/619574421197102303/

Again, we are not saying anything decisively, but the evidence does not favor this user.
  5. Meowalicious

Meowalicious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85922078
    I am complety outraged at this! Firstly I was just trying to help by being a middle man! Im very sorry I was trying to help. I will never do it again. Me saying I teach the ways of scamming WTF! I hate scammers why would I teach the ways. WHo the hell is Hi! Me faking my raffles???? Ask the people who won. ASK THEM! Ask them tha they won. I did random.org And i have proof. THis is all a big joke and im outraged and disturbed. How could you falsly acuse me of something so bad that I NEVER DID!!!! - Meowalicious
  6. Snowie

Snowie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55542946
    I would like to see the proof you mentioned.
  7. Snowie

Snowie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55542946
    Also apologies KeRRR for coming in, your name caught my eye and I decided to take a look.
  8. paradoxclocks

paradoxclocks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51053621
    Unfortunately, Rolling Raffles did not require officers to take screen shots or video of random.org during the time he was active in our group.
  9. KeRRR

Steam:
  10. KeRRR

Steam: