1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198094609924 - (Sapphire Rose / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by David The Weather Pony :3, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David The Weather Pony :3

David The Weather Pony :3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23999420
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198094609924 (Sapphire Rose)

Victim profile: 76561198057704493

What happened? Description:
    The victim has asked me to do this since he doesn't know how to use this site.

Pasted from the attached announcement link:

"Okay, here it goes. So Sapphire had intrest on my unusual (Which was a Unusual Time Warp Stovepipe) at the time, I barely played Team Fortress 2, but anyways, "she" wanted to broker my unusual so she can buy me a Unusual Sunbeams Flip Trilby, so we did the trade, and she gave me a Unusual Bubbling Bonk Boy in return, which is worth 2 buds, my hat was worth 5 buds. I ask her every day "How is the trilby going?" and when I woke up, "she" silently deleted me, not a single word."​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      67.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      50.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      85.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      51.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      6.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      119.7 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      4.7 KB
      Views:
  2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Provide steam chat screenshot with the accused where he/she promised you anything in return for your unusual except the unusual you already got.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the original agreement? That's vital.
  4. David The Weather Pony :3

David The Weather Pony :3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23999420
    Welp. Apparently the victim took a break from Steam for a week. Even if he returns, it's doubtful the actual chatlog has been saved.

Oh well.
  5. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48719382
    I do not have a chat log of the agreement of the brokering.
    I was supposed to be adding a steamrep moderator, I was going to add Sjru but he has policy's to not add him if it involves in Steam Rep, tweeting about it was another consideration (Since It said "If you have any inquiry regarding SR or any report use the forums and the forums conversation feature.
    Else send me a tweet.") And because of Twitter, there is a stupid 140 character limit. but since finding some new evidence, this should be good enough.
    but in these 2 screenshots "she" actually admitted that she did in fact scam me, and how she tried to be innocent about it. sadly, she blocked and removed me, sold the unusual. it's long gone. And the other screenshot, "her" friend actually admitted that she did in fact scam in the past, and I was the "First in months"
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    OK, since that's all you got I'll mark for review.
  7. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen New User

Steam:
    Hello, It's been like 8 months now and no admin has came and confirmed this report. and i've seen other reports that were "Evidence Provided" and there is like... PAGES of unconfirmed reports. please try and get an admin here ASAP.
  8. ❤Pɪɴᴋɪᴇ Pɪᴇ

❤Pɪɴᴋɪᴇ Pɪᴇ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67172098
  9. Fourze Cosmic States

Fourze Cosmic States New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57587946
    so i was looking through his tf2 outpost and i saw that he was selling the unusual for pure even less so he was selling it as fast as he can but it is sold but i could track it down if you want

Attached Files:

10. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen New User

Steam:
    This is year old now, but. he was "brokering" my unusual and as soon as he got an offer he deleted me and blocked me then traded.
  11. Chris Hansen

Chris Hansen New User

Steam:
    I'd also like to explain further details now, it came to my attention way earlier that having a copy and pasted chatlog isn't valid for reports (if you can correct me on that that'd be highly appreciated)
    basically, I was "friends" with this person for like, a year and a half and you know.. if you know someone for that long you would think you can trust them, especially if you have a pretty impressive inventory. I was in the urge of just quitting tf2 so I wanted a new hat to excite me with the game again. I also wanted an orb planets bonk boy to make like a cool set. so when we did agree to have this broker (I don't have a screenshot or anything because my computer broke so I had to use a windows xp, also because I didn't bother to take a screenshot anyways because I thought it would be ridiculous to do it) and because he know I would have a little bit of trust issues (or just lending) she gave me the bonk boy. All along apparently it was a well thought out way to hide a runaway. now let me make this clear, I DIDN'T ask for the bonk boy at all also, it was worth 1-2 buds at the time which I didn't consider it an actual agreeable trade. And that was it, I was pushed towards not making this steamrep report anyways (because I had no evidence) I had confront one of his closest friends on steam and basically got really interesting information (if this information even counts anyways) and my friend also got a chatlog from confronting the runner and basically tried acting all innocent, but NOW for some reason (again) the copy and pasted chat-log is NOT valid. to be honest though, I would find it pretty suspicious even if basically most of the pictures are not valid.

please someone respond ASAP
  12. Fourze Cosmic States

Fourze Cosmic States New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57587946
    Yeah I can feel for ya man I was also scammed when someone was brokering my Aussie flame for 17 keys he quick sold it on scrap.tf and then blocked me he even scammed someone out of 354 dollars worth of items by a lie unfortunately he got away and gave it all away without a notice and never pay back us
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined - do not review 3rd party reports and the lack of proper evidence was clearly noted here and report should have been declined 5 years ago and not sent to review!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.