1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198155773110 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GeT_SnIpEd, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeT_SnIpEd

GeT_SnIpEd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71324259
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198155773110

Victim profile: 76561198102914247

What happened? Description:
    A player named totallywicked (buying unusuals) asked me if he could buy my two Team Fortress 2 Unusuals, but he said that he wanted to make sure that they wouldn't become duped after the trade. He got a Middleman from Steamrep, but he looked too suspicious, so I declined, and then he found another, which was quite convincing. I still wasn't sure, so I tried ti find lots of proof that he was legitimate. I requested that totallywicked gave JerryTM (small TM) the items first, and he did. I knew this because I checked his inventory before/after. Jerry then threatened to ban both of us if I didn't do the trade, and after many countdowns he kept on saying he had "more customers". I checked for around 10 minutes before actually doing the trade. He then threatened and threatened, until I did the trade. After the trade, he said I was "too late", and removed me as friend.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are what JerryTM sent me, and what they both said. This proves their threats/what they said would happen. They both promised the items would get back to me, and I would get the keys. He repeatedly said he was not an impersonator, and he looked EXTREMELY convincing (as they probably do).​

Attached Files:

2. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    You were dealing with an impersonator. Would you be able to find the account of the fake? Linking to the actual Jerry is of no use.
  3. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Please provide the SR data block for "totallywicked".

Most likely you were dealing with an impersonator, please go to your trade history (instructions below) and click on the middleman's name to find their real account.

Also please provide screenshots of your trade history:
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.