1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197983429879 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by TristianX, Dec 20, 2014.

1. TristianX

TristianX Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22079715
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197983429879

Victim profile: 76561198004425158

What happened? Description:
    I paid with Paypal for a Scratchless FN Dragon Lore - I went first, scammer started the trade and then cancelled/blocked as it was due to go through. After that point I was blocked.​

Provide Evidence:
    I dont have a history of the screenchat because after he blocked me I closed the window. I have evidence of the payment and the AWP Dragon Lore is still on his account.
    Also he blocked me put his profile on private which is a pretty clear indication that he's shady.

Also considering my steam profile/items/etc and the money invested in it I'd never risk my account by participating in anything illegal.​

Attached Files:

2. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Please provide proof of your trade agreement, the full uncropped image of your trade history for the day in question and also your PayPal account overview and transaction history.
  3. TristianX

TristianX Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22079715
    provided in PM
  4. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Marking this as ready for review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**