1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198097870645 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cold Urine, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Cold Urine

Cold Urine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51558422
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198097870645

Victim profile: 76561198063382573

What happened? Description:
    I put my Scorching Flames Milkman on tf2 outpost and I got a request from damn mof✿✿✿a. He said he wanted me to send the hat to one of my friends so that he could check to see if the hat was duped. he said there was a glitch with duped hats that turned them into crates after they were traded. I told him to add one of my friends to the trade. a person with the exact same name and picture as one of my close friends on steam was added to the chat. the new person sent me a trade request and I gave him the hat for proof that it was not duped. the guy then ran off with the hat and I never got a response from damn mof✿✿✿a.​

Provide Evidence:
    here are the pics of the chat and trade history. the person who made a mirror account of my friend changed his name to BANIIIIIIIITAAA. There is also a pic showing his name history indicating that he impersonated my friend KOOPAOU812.​

Attached Files:

2. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    Do you have the link of the profile he linked you to? Your friends impersonated profile..
  3. Cold Urine

Cold Urine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51558422
  4. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    This user is already tagged, I also tagged the ALT and added it to the notes.