1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198159794602 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Shining_95, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Shining_95

Shining_95 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87455582
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198159794602

Victim profile: 76561198135176892

What happened? Description:
    The deal was Arcana exchange for 2 sets. I sent the sets as "Wrapped Gift" because the sets could only be sent that way. When I sent the "Gifts" he sent a request for exchange (I thought it would fulfill the deal) then put your Arcana to exchange and then disconnected (I removed from your contacts). I went to your profile and Nick had changed its profile and image and also made the change to "Dota2Lounge"
    I made this way exchanges several times. I am an honest person and I have no complaints, I have never cheated and I had never spent this.
    The person I'm denouncing changes its name every minute "Dota2Lounge" to mislead.​

Provide Evidence:
    A few seconds ago reentered the inventory reported and make that catch. It opened the "Gifts" and no longer leaves that were sent by me. In the picture I'm sending I'm pointing out Loading Screens of the sets that this person got when he conned me.

In the second picture I'm posting, I realized too late that this person already had complaints of fraud.​

Attached Files:

2. Archimo

Archimo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50632488
    Hmm seems like i am not alone with this being gift wrap scammed. seems like valves so called not makeing stuff tradeable to prevent hijacking and scamming backfired big time it's actualy easier then if stuff were instantly tradeable.
  3. Shining_95

Shining_95 New User

Steam:
    I guess I was stupidly innocent thinking that all people are mature and correct -_- You know..? Yesterday the person I denucie had "Reputation: 0"? In Dota2Lounge
    Today he has "Rep: -2", this means that there are more 'victims'. I'm really sad for those people...
    Greetings.
  4. How to play invoker?

How to play invoker? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55102144
    another victim

Attached Files:

5. Shining_95

Shining_95 New User

Steam:
    That person makes me sick :mad:
  6. One:1

One:1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105976084
    Hi guys, I got scam just now. The scammer used the gift wrap scam one me where i had to gift wrap my item to him first. Anyways I know I cant get my item back as it was my fault but will there be any use if i open a new ticket and report the scammer? Will he get trade ban?