1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198089621933 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Gr[øø]ve, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Gr[øø]ve

Gr[øø]ve New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24223276
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198089621933

Victim profile: 76561198008712280

What happened? Description:
    I added this user almost over a month from now but I completely forgot about reporting him on this website and only did via Steam support and TF2 outpost. I had added him to trade for Saints Row IV and like the 2 other users who reported him, he unfriended me and blocked me after I had traded my TF2 metal. Unfortunately I only managed to copy the chat between me & him and couldn't take a screenshot because the chat browser was closed (for unknown reasons sadly). I'll add what evidence I have in the other box below and hope it will be enough.​

Provide Evidence:
    Dear steamrep, I hope the screenshot I uploaded below is enough evidence. I also have this TF2 outpost ticket report:

http://www.tf2outpost.com/ticket/713275

Sorry if I only reported him now, since steam support to whom I also reported him replied I couldn't get my items, I thought TF2 outpost's trade ban would suffice but here I discovered the two other users who were scammed by him, requested their items to be retrieved and to drop their report. I'm willing to do the same if he trades me back my items. Unfortunately as I said over, I t[øø]k a screenshot of the chat but stupidly lost it and only managed to copy it. It's included in the TF2 outpost ticket.​

Attached Files:

2. Hello ther! Can you upload the screenshot of the chat agreement between you two? Because that is needed in your report to get accepted.

Thanks!
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Gr[øø]ve

I'm really sorry, but proof of the trade agreement is crucial. If you don't have that, we can't accept your report and I have to archive it.