1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198024762328 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Dieann63, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93614923
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198024762328

Victim profile: 76561198137203868

What happened? Description:
    THOMAS CHANGED HIS STEAM NAME TO IWIN, BECAUSE HE FEELS HE WON IN STEALING THE ITEMS. THAT STEAM WILL DO NOTHING AS PER THE CONVO BELOW

Thomas said that another person wanted this unusual Tungsten Touque with a
    Spectral Spectrum spell, painted with Team paint and a Terror Watt effect that i had listed up for sale. He offered me a 50 dollar steam card code for the unusual. I did not know that there was scams like this, Im 13. We traded and I went to use the codes and they were no good. Thomas said he would repay what he stole with keys, but he has not done this. And his friends http://steamcommunity.com/id/HEroquail have contacted me and family members laughing that they scammed me. Thomas said you will not delete his account and he will just do it again and again because steam only puts short bans or just warns people that they have scammed before but people dont pay attention to those warnings. I am hoping you will delete his account to prove to him that you do take scamming seriously.
    I myself, dieann63 have been talking with thomas for the last two days in hopes he will repay what he stole. He said he was going to, but then he blocked me. And has changed his name to things like, come at me Diane, and just now I WIN. I hope that you help him see that this is not a game to take money from people. He says he is just 14, but his friends say he is 16.

if you go to my chats with thomas from 1/3-1/5 you will see how he says he stole it, and that he said he would repay it. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147495574
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Monday, January 5, 2015
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore: does it matter what class unusual I get or does he want a heavy one
    Dieann63: he plays with pyro heavy and spy a lot
    Dieann63: hes in bed
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore: Hey sorry
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore: I tried adding you back
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore: but you were afk
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore: I have keys ready
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore: if you want keys instead
    Dieann63: How many
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore: 8?
    Dieann63: His unusual was worth a little more that a bud, which is about 13 keys
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore is now Offline.
    Your state is set to Offline.
    Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
    Connected again and rejoined chat.
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    Dieann63: HEY THOMAS SORRY MY NARRATORS ON AND IT LOCKED CAPS
    Dieann63: HOWS IT GOING
    Dieann63: Ahhh turned narrator off... message me when u get on tonight
    Dieann63: Hey...
    Dieann63: was wondering how it was going with getting keys or an unusual
    Dieann63: Just going to contact steam
    Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
    thomas has changed their name to thomas.
    Dieann63: I am in the process of filling out the form now
    thomas is now Online.
    thomas: steam's not going to do anything about a 30$ unusual
    thomas is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    Dieann63: well.. Im going to try my best to get your account closed. I have our chat from last night wher you said you stole it and promised to give me keys to repay it
    thomas: Yeah
    thomas: my account's not getting shut down
    Dieann63: so... your own words saying yes.. I did it and im sorry and Im going to fix it
    Dieann63: I really thought u were a good kid
    thomas: even when the most expensive unusual is stolen
    Dieann63: I was like yeah.. hes a good kid
    thomas: valve doesn't shut down anything
    Dieann63: and then u do this
    thomas: all that happens is a trade ban
    thomas: so yeah go ahead and waste your time with this
    thomas is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    Dieann63: they will ban trades and stuff.. will cramp your style a bit
    thomas: I'll only get a trade probation
    thomas: either way
    thomas: hat isn't worth much at all
    Dieann63: but.. like I said i met a womam and im hoping she will jump in on this one
    thomas: doesn't matter
    Dieann63: but... you promised him 50 so there is the offense
    thomas: valve doesn't get involved in personal stuff
    Dieann63: why not just fix this thomas
    Dieann63: i dont get it... you did this for Hero.. hes pretty much calling you an ass for scamming a kid for him... how he used you to scam
    Dieann63: this kid Hero is so proud of how he got you to do this for him
    thomas: Honestly
    Dieann63: He friended me out of the blue
    thomas: I didn't owe anyone anything
    thomas: I just wanted some keys
    thomas: and he helped me out
    Dieann63: and friended my other son bragging how he got you to scam a kid for him
    Dieann63: yeah, well hes a great friend because he ismaking it sound like your his little puppet
    thomas: He just wanted to get something started
    thomas: he's not even the person I scammed it with
    Dieann63: Hows it feel really to know you scammed a little kid though.. honestly
    thomas: I told him about it
    thomas: Like I said before
    thomas: he's a kid
    thomas: he shouldn't be playing this in the first place
    Dieann63: well, he is messaging my other kid telling him how he got you to do it all for him,
    Dieann63: hey.. your 16
    thomas: no I'm not
    Dieann63: hes 13... 3 years apart
    thomas: I'm 14, I was 13 last yar
    Dieann63: your friends are all saying your just 16
    thomas: I was smarter than that
    Dieann63: even worse..
    thomas: year
    Dieann63: if someone scammed your little bro.. what would u do
    thomas: he wouldn't have been scammed because I know there are people like me that can scam him
    thomas: and I would have warned him
    Dieann63: so... Im still hopeful that your going to man up.. or teen up
    thomas: or helped him
    Dieann63: well.. he did this on his own and didnt tell us he was doing it
    Dieann63: until he realized he got scammed
    Dieann63: 13 and trust ful
    thomas: well that's his fault
    Dieann63: well.. Im in the process of filling out the forms on steam guard. its a long form. you have another case open on you right now that needs more info
    thomas: and?
    thomas: I'm not worried
    Dieann63: lucky for you.. the other one is a little kid and its a lot of info needed
    thomas: I've seen much more stolen
    thomas: and less of consequence than you're expecting
    Dieann63: but this one.. me an adult is filling out the forms
    thomas: and?
    Dieann63: hey.. its ok thomas.. you can sleep well dear
    Dieann63: karma comes home now and then, and Im hopeful
    thomas: ok don't get your hopes up
    Dieann63: I used to be a really rough person.. and i changed. Im hoping you do too
    Dieann63: I used to do some really not so good things as a teen and yound adult, but realized that these things did matter
    Dieann63: because, I didnt care before.
    Dieann63: so. ... if you come through before i finish the report, Ill delete it
    Dieann63: if not... ill put it in and hope they put a ban on your trades.
    twitch.tv/thomas_hardcore has changed their name to i win.
    i win is now Offline.
    Dieann63: thiefs never reall win though...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/HEroquail is texting me in chat about how they stole the item, i sent a screen shot of that too.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042968808 is the middleman of the deal, but you only give room for one intruder.​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Really sorry to hear this, hope you'll be alright, you and your family.
  3. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    below is screen shots of text with the two people involved in the scamming process. Hero was been texting and taunting myself and my son Piazano as well over how easy it was to scam his brother. Thomas was originally going to give me keys to replace the item he scammed, but his since declined to give the keys because as noted in the conversation. steam will not do anything to him, will not close his account for such a low cost item.

Attached Files:

4. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
  5. {FG} TheMCBros99

{FG} TheMCBros99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37872447
    You told,your family? And steamrep is not steam, and age has nothing to do with this.
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Correct, age doesn't have anything to do with this. Steamrep, through the api, can ban on a multitude of websites/servers, and both scammers I believe have been reported to Valve.
  7. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    Hero

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042968808
    thomas
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024762328

These two are the ones involved in the scam and they are now showing up on the map I am playing on and saying how easy it was to scam my son because he is a ✿✿✿✿✿✿. They are leaving comments on my profile and on my son Piazanos Profile saying -rep ✿✿✿✿✿✿ son got scammed
    BELOW IS THE CHAT BOX SCREEN SHOTS OF THEM TAUNTING HOW THEY SCAMMED MY SON BECAUSE HE IS A ✿✿✿✿✿✿, AND THANK YOU FOR THE EASY KEYS AND SO ON. THERE ARE SCREEN SHOTS BELOW
    THE ADMIN BANNED THEM FROM SWIRLCLINIC.COM MAP DUE TO THEM ADMITTING TO SCAMMING AND THEN ASKING ANYONE IF THEY WANT TO BUY THE SCAMMED ITEM

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145342465/screenshot/43115571385782957 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145342465/screenshot/43115571385783972 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145342465/screenshot/43115571385784948 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145342465/screenshot/43115571385786008 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145342465/screenshot/43115571385787978 check the chat
  8. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    These are the actual screenshots of the two users coming onto swirlclinic map to harass us over scamming him and even offering to sell the actual item as well, all just to torment us over them scamming and how proud they are. Like i said above, the admin happened to be on his map and banned them because they were bragging about how they scammed him and how he was a ✿✿✿✿✿✿. He is not ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed, just a trusting 13 year old boy. There is a third person who came in with them who said he was the one that now has the hat that was scammed, and he was offering and asking if anyone wanted to trade for the scammed hat. Admin banned him as well.
    They were obnoxious and verbally abusive to me over their microphones and also abusive to my son over the microphones as well as in the text box as seen below.

440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00001.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00002.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00003.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00004.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00005.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00001.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00002.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00003.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00004.jpg 440_screenshots_2015-01-07_00005.jpg
  9. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    Posting comments on my profile saying my sons ✿✿✿✿✿✿ and got scammed. He posted more but i had erased anything he posted before realizing i needed to take screen shots

Screenshot (20).png
  10. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    Screenshot (32).png Screenshot (31).png Thomas is still harassing me and my son. He is posting comments like Inbred, autistic and the like. Threatening me saying he has lots of friends. And his other friend Ronnie, Rob Loblaw http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043034787 is the newest of his friends who has been harassing me. Telling me he is Thomas' friend. His comments are screenshots below, and thomas comments on my sons profile too.
  11. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    Thomas is still harassing me and my son. He is posting comments like Inbred, autistic and the like. Threatening me saying he has lots of friends. And his other friend Ronnie, Rob Loblaw http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043034787 is the newest of his friends who has been harassing me. Telling me he is Thomas' friend. His comments are screenshots below, and thomas comments on my sons profile too.
  12. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/thomashardcore/images/ Thomas has a screenshot of our conversation where he talks about stealing it and just doing it because he wanted to sell it for keys. He talks about how he will get away with it. He has this as artwork on his profile

Attached Files:

13. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    Thank you for the edit
  14. Hero LF Sniper HL

Hero LF Sniper HL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41351540
    I never did scam your son I was merely messing with him, I just found it hilarious about the fact that you're letting your twelve year old son play an M rated game and if your son had actually cared he would of told you I actually gave him an item for dealing with my s✿✿✿.
  15. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    It doesn't matter what your intentions were, regardless if you meant for your comments to be harmless. What matters is that they were received as abusive and harassment. So far, it seems like you are an accomplice in a pending scam report. If you did give him an item, was it worth as much as the scammed items?
  16. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Also FYI, thomas has changed his profile to friends only privacy.
  17. Hero LF Sniper HL

Hero LF Sniper HL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41351540
    No it was not and I can confirm I was not an accomplice in this scam by posting chat logs, Trade logs to the day he was scammed all I did was harmless fun. I gave the child 3 ref because I felt bad for messing with him.
  18. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    Hero was banned from Swirlclinic in the above screenshots for blatantly admitting to scamming Omega. Mari, the admin that was on the server map that night perma banned you and the others for taunting and rubbing it in how you all scammed Omega. The screenshots above plainly state you were banned for scamming. Also, you commented on my profile -rep, son ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed and got scammed.. Soooo if your not the scammer, then why are you taunting about how you scammed him... You also messaged my son Piazano taunting how you scammed his little brother, you might have called him a reta rd and autistic.
  19. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    @Hero LF Sniper HL It doesn't matter what your intentions were, no matter whether good-natured or not, but that they were received as abusive, insulting, mean, cruel, and harassing. Do you understand that? You are coming across as a bully now.
  20. Dieann63

Dieann63 New User

Steam:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Monday, January 5, 2015
    Dieann63: hi
    Dieann63: hi
    Dieann63: got your message... sad to hear that you too were in on the scam
    Dieann63: he says you helped him do it, taught him how
    Dieann63: nice senpia
    Dieann63: be proud
    Dieann63: And i make awesome cookies
    Hero is now Online.
    Hero: Nice spelling.
    Dieann63: thanks :)
    Hero: Oh yeah no problem
    Hero: Yeah that unusual got us some nice keys
    Hero: Thanks to your son
    Hero: Im sure your "god" is going to punish me
    Hero is now Offline.
    Hero is now Offline.

This is a cut and paste of the screenshot above of the texts YOU Hero sent to me, I think you forgot you admitted to this to me and rubbed it in... This is pretty much what you were also saying in swirlclinic Hyrule map the night you were perma banned. I have saved everything and screenshotted everything. I can only believe you when you taunted saying you did it, and thanking me/my son for all the keys you got from selling the hat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.