1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198043158894 [BwP]TA$T3 (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [BwP]TA$T3, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BwP]TA$T3

[BwP]TA$T3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41446583
    steamID: [BwP]TA$T3 steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41446583 steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043158894 customURL: steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043158894

Hey guys, I really dont know what else to say but what have happend.
    So as you might know, DiceFortress was a group here on steam, made for dicing. Created by the leader of "Team Vedetia/ Team Deviate", a scammer group. So while DiceFortress was active I won 2 unusuals on giveaways that I sold later on for games, and I got in contact with Adrian, the leader of Team Vedetia. Later on DiceFortress went down because people found out that Adrian and the Co Leader of DiceFortress, DBXo, were scammers and everyone leaved the group, but before everyone did, Adrian gave the group to me. I couldn't take care of the group, because it was to hard, so I gave it away to my friend Keron, And he made another group called LasFortress because dicing needed a fresh start, but thats another story. Anyways, the other day, the one that I got reported on, I was on skype and I Adrian called me. We started talking and then he asks me this question. Taste, did you enjoy your unusuals that you got from me ? Obviusly I said yes, because I got games for them. Somehow after about 30 minutes he have conviced me and my friend to start scamming and the price we had to pay was 2 buds. Either me or my friend managed to scam anyone of anything and we haven't speaked to Adrian since he tought us his way of scamming.

Both me and my friend did a very bad thing and I don't know about him but I really do regret it. Now I can't get on my favorite trade server or almost any trade server. This was my first time every trying to scam and as I said I do regret it. I could almost do anything to get this SR SCAMMER label of my steamrep page. Here are my friends steamrep page.

steamID: ilesmap steamID32: STEAM_0:1:39809804 steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039885337 customURL: steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198039885337

And here is a picture of DiceFortress Last announcement :http://i.imgur.com/sQrfE.png
    Thats all, bye guys // TA$T3
  2. [BwP]TA$T3

[BwP]TA$T3 New User

Steam:
    Could someone please take care of this soon, I really want to be able to get on good trading servers :) (Sorry for sounding harsh)
  3. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    The SteamRep admins are very overworked right now. They will handle it soon, but note that there are many other appeals to be handled before yours.
  4. [BwP]TA$T3

[BwP]TA$T3 New User

Steam:
    Ofcourse, sorry. Btw I love your videos Aces :)
  5. Pinkie Pie™

Pinkie Pie™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26113310
    Something really similar happened to me, with Adrian and Team Vedetia too.
    Never got to scam anyone and had to pay 4keys to join.
    Then I was marked as a scammer leaned about what was steamrep and then I was f✿✿✿ed up.
    it has been almost a year since I tried to scam someone in or out of that group.
    And Steamrep won't forgive me...
    Good luck mate. :l
  6. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
    So you joined with full intent to scam? And you agreed to do as such?
  7. Scalia

Scalia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6523098
    Before i will even consider starting to review your appeal, you and your friend must return all scammed items to your victims. Until this is done I am marking this as "Needs More Info".
  8. [BwP]TA$T3

[BwP]TA$T3 New User

Steam:
    Didn't I mention that we never succed to scam anyone?
  9. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    Can you post screenshot of tradiong history of several pasts days/week as well as Paypal history fopr you and the fake middleman?
    Be surew to remove any sensitive information.

Telling, "we never succeed to scam anywon't is hardly something to believe
  10. Rasmus@Sweden

Rasmus@Sweden New User

Hello there, I won't be able to post any trding or paypal history for atleast 1 week maybe more. My steam account has been hijacked :( Sorry
    Greeting, TA$T3
  11. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    Then you should post screenshot of support prooving you were got hijacked too.
  12. Dignity

Dignity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32040721
    @Evanescence, I don't think he'd be smart enough to make an account w/o using his Steam Info... I believe him that he is hijacked, but proof is still necessary.
  13. incz

incz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39809804
    Hi, i was the fake middleman and I know I did bad things and I really regret it. I can post any trade history you guys need but can't show PayPal history since I don't own a account on there. I will also post anything needed for get rid of this SR SCAMMER mark since because of that I can get on trading servers that I did before.

Sincerly incz.
  14. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
    Make your own appeal.
  15. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have one week to reply or accept my invite or this appeal will be concluded.
  16. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After reviewing the reports and you being offline and declining to provide screenshots I have decided to deny your appeal, these were not cases of an "oops" on your part, but multiple deliberate advance scam attempts, and just ones we know about for that matter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.