1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198074158351 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Darkflame134, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12725181
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074158351

Victim profile: 76561197985716090

What happened? Description:
    i found this user on a the site "csgolounge" under this url "http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=44042563" his had 90 trades and so i added him on steam to see how this worked. so i spoke to him and after reviewing his steampage that has many likes and reps++ i desired that id give him a try. But when i traded him the cash he said "it will take a moment to transfer so im going for a shower" he stayed online for a good 20 to 30 minits after that then he despaired from my friends list so i checked on here and it said we where not friends. so now i am posting this to see what i need to do. if theres any more information needed pleases ask.​

Provide Evidence:
    part 1_paid_proff.png -
    this shows both him giving me his emails to use in his paypal and him saying "yea its accepting the payment"
    part 2_how_much.png -
    this shows the aggrade price what currency and how many keys i was trying to buy.
    paypal.PNG
    this shows the who i payed and how much.​

Attached Files:

2. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    p.s. im sorry if i missed anything iv never done this kind of thing before and am a little upset that this happened at all.
  3. hamptoN35

hamptoN35 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34347412
    This user scammed me as well. I don't have any chat logs since the transaction was done on my phone but he should be banned asap. I'll provide paypal jpegs or if another user has a way for me to find and post chat screenshots, I'll go that route. Either way, let people know about this guy. I lost $38 dollars to him. I requested a refund but idk how it's gonna work considering it was sent as a gift. We're from different countries if thats to my benefit?
  4. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    it sucks cus he seemed a nice enough guy and he has tones in his steam profile and quite a few trades on csgolounge n yea i was smart iv had somthing like that happen before so iv dident close the window i have no idear how to get it back once you do you. If u seen anything i need to add please feel free to message me on here or though steam and if u find all the information plz post it on a new thread :) lets get this ass.
  5. hamptoN35

hamptoN35 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34347412
    Proof that we spoke and that payment was sent. He recently unblocked me and then re blocked me but I was able to screenshot the conversation. This guy is definitely a scammer so stop giving him more chances or stating that there is a lack of proof.

Attached Files:

6. ☁TTT☁ Australium

☁TTT☁ Australium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56946311
    Hi, it,s me... the "bad guy" appearantly...

I'm afraid that this is a misunderstanding. I have indeed attempted to perform paypal trades with these people but they sent the money via a credit card so it didn't show up as "Completed" on my paypal. I did some research this morning and it turns out that I need to click on the transaction number and click complete. I am extremely sorry about this, ofcourse I will pay these people back. I tought they were trying to scam me with fake transactions but they were real, I just had to click "accept"... I feel so dumb. I just didn't know how the credit card thing worked... I feel so stupid. Add me as friend and I will return everything. However I won't be online today because it's my sister's bday so I will be back very late. I don't know what your time zones are but I will be back at around 10pm GMT+1

I can't click on Darkflame134's attached files for some reason but I can confirm that the ones hamptoN35 sent are legit and not faked.
  7. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    I would also appreciate it if you could not post stuff on my profile claiming that I am a scammer, I'm not. Why would I risk getting my account banned with nearly 70 games and a 400 euro backpack? Posting that kind of stuff can really screw up my reputation and I don't want that to happen. If you can add me in the next 10 mins I will still be able to refund today. (I unblocked you both)
  8. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Also the unblocked and reblocked thing hamptoN was talking about... I have no idea what that's all about. I woke up 30 minutes ago and slept for 7 hours so that must be a little glitch on your end :p
  9. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Ok I managed to open Darkflame134's chat logs, I didn't read everything but it seems legit to me!
  10. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    I refunded mad customer #1

Proof is in the attachments.

Attached Files:

11. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Paypal proof:

Attached Files:

12. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    i have re-added you and will be willing to confirm the trade if it happens. you seemed nice enough and i am sorry if this has been one big misunderstanding.
  13. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    hey man i see u online though steam-rep mind accepting my invite
  14. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    it says you have ignored me when i try to add you now
  15. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    prof of ignore

Attached Files:

16. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Don't lie please, I unblocked you yesterday morning and haven't seen a friend invite yet from you.
  17. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Oh, sry I just declined a ton of friend invites, I didn't see you were in there. Can you send another one?
  18. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    it says the same thing mate
  19. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Well I don't know what I can do because I haven't blocked you... I'l try to add you.
  20. Darkflame134

Darkflame134 New User

Steam:
    alright if not would you be willing to give the keys to a theird party who will give them to me if i get them on here to say that what where doing