1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198076140929 - (☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [de hello], Jan 13, 2015.

1. [de hello]

[de hello] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57937600
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198076140929 (☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi there Steamrep, in this case I am so sorry for being so selfish of my acts to tricking , stealing and acting so rude to the tf2 trading community. I promise I will do anything that Steamrep or what an admin tells me to do to earn the trust of users, Steamrep and other trading community's. I am so sorry oh my acts and promise that I will not repeat this horrible act again. Also I am trying my best not to scam from the day I was marked. For example 2014 I have had no proper reports and was perfect and no scams. Please accept my apology, I will pay the people i have scammed or done anything stupid to just please give me the names to the communities and well fix it all up I Promise.

Kind regards
    brendan​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    You can find all the reports below, and the victims are listed in each.
  3. [de hello]

Steam:
    some of the reports I haven't scammed, but tried to scam.

People I have scammed or tried to:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081943134
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058710999
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043946329
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076140929
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043356124

and couple I couldn't find and I admit of scamming and trying my best admin to be clean, please take my word and tell me what I should do to fix this.
  4. [de hello]

Steam:
    could you please tell me what I should do and the possibilities of me being unbanned
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @[de hello],

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #9: Pay back the victim

As you can read there, you have to amend to those you have scammed by repaying them before the appeal is even considered. There is no "prediction" possible on a appeal. Once a appeal will be taken, the appeals admin will weight in all that he/she finds and make a verdict on it. Read the rest too of that topic.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. [de hello]

Steam:
    Hello their admin, I have added all the people i may attempted to scam or scammed. To the people i have attempted i have said my biggest and most sorrow apologise and to the people iI have scammed, I am still getting their. Also admin if the person i have scammed said that its fine you don't have to pay would that be fine (just asking), and if they said then ill give you proof.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    let them reply here.

But I've linked you above a topic which has information regarding this.
  8. [de hello]

Steam:
    hello their admin I have added them and will pay one person for now, but how does this work do you need proof or them saying he has given me the iteam because I really need some kind of admin to talk to me 1 to 1 and talk because admin I do not know what to do because I have read what you have provided, please could you help me personally please
  9. [de hello]

Steam:
    rewrite

hello their admin I have added them and will pay one person for now, but how does this work do you need proof or them saying he has given me the iteam because I really need some kind of admin to talk to me 1 to 1 and talk because admin I do not know what to do because I have read what you have provided, please could you help me personally please and also some of the reports are not scammed reports they are attempted reports and regarding this I have said my biggest apologies and they have accepted it and I have deleted them what do I do then.
  10. [de hello]

Steam:
    also admin all my reports were scamming attempts (not all) but only 1 that was the 25 buds vintage big kill scam, I have added him and paying him 1 bud as he requested.
  11. [de hello]

Steam:
    hi their admin, I just paid the only person I have scammed that's Epislon. We have settled a price that he wanted that was 1 bud pure and I have paid him
  12. Epislon

Epislon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53918577
    I originally asked for half at least of what the big kill was worth, then he went to say he would give 3 -4 buds, he then kept going lower and went to 1 bud. I have told him i would like more, but if all he can do is a bud, it's all he can do. Honestly, I feel he was as apologetic as he was due to him thinking I was a tf2outpost admin, when getting confused for another group I do admin on. I would've stood my ground more had I not felt he would just delete me, cause dam right I want some of the big kills worth back.

At the moment he has paid back 1 bud and a BMOC.
  13. [de hello]

Steam:
    i lowered it, and asked you if that was alright and you then said thats fine ok
  14. Epislon

Epislon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53918577
    He has now given me a gifted holiday headcase, and is ending it there
  15. [de hello]

Steam:
    Hello their admin I have done what you asked and we have settled a price, is their anything else to do like make another thread or something
  16. [de hello]

Steam:
  17. [de hello]

Steam:
    also hello there again admin just saying he is now fully satisfied because he told me to pay him a game, this is what he wrote to me on the steam chat and what I said.

Epislon: there is something
    Epislon: Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack
    Epislon: it's $10.99, if you got me that pack I'll be satisified
    ☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS: Ok no problem talk later bye
    Epislon: Alright
    Epislon is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    ☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS: so i will buy you saubs riw 4 gat v pack
    ☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS: so i will buy you saubs riw 4 gat v pack
    Your state is set to Offline.
    Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
    Connected again and rejoined chat.
    ☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS: i have gifted you the game
    ☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS: i bought it now check your inventory and check thank you
    Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connected
    ☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS: i have gifted you the game
    ☁TTT☁ SELLING UNUSUALS: i bought it now check your inventory and check thank you
    Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
    Connected again and rejoined chat.

that is the conversation, and he is also offline but will write another post of fully satisfaction
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    - Repayments are to be in full value.
  19. [de hello]

Steam:
    Hello their admin, I have read the whole thing about paying the person back, and it stays that you have to pay the person as much as they wanted. I asked to pay full price but he insisted on me paying what he asked me. I have payed him everything and if you check the trade hi sorry you would see or ask him that I have gave him a gifted holiday head case, bud, a game that a bought that he spacificly asked me to buy for him and a BMOC.
  20. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not aware of the value of what you took from him at the time. I've not taken on this appeal for then I'd have worked thru all these reports. Maybe I'll adjust the appeal tips for that.

Repayment:
    - By preference return the items that where taken.
    - Repayment in other items preferably in items that one already has.
    - Repayment value should be roughly the same as what was taken AT THAT TIME. (say buds are now 20 keys, and what was stolen was back then worth 19 keys, a bud would be fine) you do not have to repay more then what was taken.