1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198074158351 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Blank 2, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44665892
    Sorry for typos everyone else who's reading my replies. All of these were quickly typed on my phone.
  2. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    Also, I never said that you didn't refund the people who reported you for scamming, I'm saying that in all of them you use the same non-verified paypal account that you claim does not exist/is not yours. I just want you to explain why you originally said that I had sent a cheap paypal scam to you that requested money and now you're saying that you do in fact have my $50 that I sent to the account that "is not yours". Also, I'll gladly upload a non-edited video of me scrolling through the chat on my phone and you can clearly see that 100% of the messages are in my original chat post.
  3. ☁TTT☁ Australium

☁TTT☁ Australium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56946311
    I'l repeat again what I said last time, just make a paypal claim and ask your money back, I won't reply to the messages that paypal sends me so you are guaranteed a full refund. I currently don't have 50 bucks on that account so it will go into negative, but you will still receive all your money, that's why I can't just send you the refund. I just want this to be over because I'm sick of this. I think you feel the same way.
  4. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    So then you are, in fact admitting to scamming me out of the money?
  5. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    I'd also appreciate an explanation on how I "scammed you" and how "you guess it worked out for me" as you stated before? How did I scam you by sending you $50?
  6. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    "I am not willing to take the chance to get a steamrep mark just because of you being pissed that your scamming attempt failed. Screw it. Go ahead, refund the money, I guess your scamming did work out in the end, you probably have more use to the money then I do."

"I will lose the 50 bucks you sent me and you will receive then again, I hope you're happy now."

You say that I somehow scammed you, and then you say that you will refund the money I sent you...? This story makes literally negative sense bud, how is giving you fifty bucks a scam.
  7. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    I have no intention of wasting my time filing a claim with the bank, either you reimburse the $46.44 that you stole from me through paypal or I will be issuing a subpoena to Steam for your full name, address and IP address and will be bringing this to court, I have multiple lawyers in my family. If I report this to my bank for a chargeback there will be a criminal fraud investigation on you and your account which I assume you don't want. If you spent the money you scammed me for, that's your own business and it's your problem to get the money back together. Unless I see the funds transferred to my account within the next few days this will become a much larger issue for you.
  8. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    You don't need to fill in a claim at your bank... you have to go to the transaction and click "report this transaction" or something and then say that you didn't receive your goods, they will put the money on hold and if I don't reply in 7 days you will get it back.
  9. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    "Unless I see the funds transferred to my account within the next few days this will become a much larger issue for you."

I literally explained you how you can get your money back without waiting like 2 weeks, as I already mentioned like 5 times, my balance is under 50 USD right now so I can't just send you the money, you need to fill in a quick paypal claim, it takes like 1 minute. Just look up how to do it.
  10. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Now you're basically declining the refund I'm offering you...

My paypal account has been blocked and I can't access it. I can't give you the money back and even if I could access it I still wouldn't be able to because I don't have 50 USD in it, the only way is to make a paypal claim.

Check the screenshot for proof that I can't access my paypal. Stop making this so complicated! Just make the claim already...
  11. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    It's your issue if you spent the money you stole from me, get the money together on yourself and refund it I'm not charging it back.
  12. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    I'm not filing a claim and waiting a week for the money, either fix your issue with your scammer account or send me it from your "legit" account, I don't care as long as I get the money, I'm not filing a claim bud this is your issue.
  13. (Derp) Cookie Monster

(Derp) Cookie Monster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25434707
    Paypal will reverse the payment unless he can provide a shipping number(which he cant as its a virtual item) I do not understand why you will not open a claim to get your "scammed" money back.
  14. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Hey Cookie Monster, you seem to know exactly what I'm mean :p I'm basically offering a refund but he won't accept it, 50 bucks is nothing for me so I rather have this dumb case closed, willing to lose 50 bucks for that.
  15. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    @Blank 2 Why won't you just file a claim? It's not exactly difficult, and it's usually the first step you take after being scammed. It might even be resolved faster then this report will be processed.
  16. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    UPDATE: It's been over a week and still my money has not been refunded back to me. Still waiting bud.
  17. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    @Blank 2 Is there a reason why you refuse to make a claim with Paypal?
  18. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    I made the claim over a week ago and I'm still waiting
  19. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Then that's what you'll have to do while this report is processed. Paypal may take a while, as well as this report.
  20. I can confirm, I just got scammed $100 USD by this user "Australium". Will be filing another complaint against him.