1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198046531944 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Buttkicker, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97868524
    Just want to say Before Going to sleep and leaving this to Admins here, I trusted you. and you turned out to be the Biggest a✿✿✿✿✿✿. You see when people get caught they will try to give item back, instead u photoshopped a pic to show that i was lying. :( Disappointed man
  2. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    DONT WATCH THE BAD QULITY WATCH THE HD! n First Video you guys will see. I ONLY traded him my unusual he DID NOT SOLD ME ANY THING. And then you will See who i bought the Cloud 9 unusual from, which he says he SOLD ME for my unusual. This Proofs that He Photoshoped that Pic. then Backpack only shows 1 day old History so i couldnt Find it in my backpack. but u do see that i had Cloud 9 Before The Other unusual which he sold. LOL another Proof HE IS LYING.. Due to Lack of internet, i have to stop and make another one. Part 2 Will show u that HE NEVER HAVE CLOUD 9 UNUSUAL WHICH HE THINKS HE SOLD ME (FAKE PHOTO) NOR THE ONE HE STOLE .
    PART 1

Part 2
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    dont f✿✿✿✿✿✿ cuss anymore, be respectful in your f✿✿✿✿✿✿ posts and stop spamming f✿✿✿✿✿✿ post reports because you are acting like you are f✿✿✿✿✿✿ 10.

neither of you will get another warning, just temp banned.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Hello Admin, I'm very Sorry for Spamming and cussing. It really got to me, First he steels, then he makes fake pic to blame it on me. Also Last post for night. Just part 3 of video. It shows he Never sold me that Cloud 9 Unusual for what he Stole. Also it shows that he made FAKE Pic to Mislead people. Here is link. Thank you And sorry for acting like 10 years old kid.
  5. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Was asked to Provide Cloud 9 trade pic.!

Attached Files:

6. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
  7. Skulliver22

Skulliver22 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43133108
    Hello, again I see your still trying to accuse me wrongfully. I'm getting a bit tired of this report. Anyways the previous report as you can see I was not guilty of. It appears Im dealing with a similar circumstance here. Anyways your youtube vids don't scare me nor does your photo shopped image provided. Anything else you would like to add. I will be able to counter it if you like ?
  8. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Add me if u want to talk. But you know ur in deep whole.
    Im leaving this to admins here.
  9. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    Actually Dont add me. I don't want item. i want you ban.
  10. Skulliver22

Steam:
    lol, I was not talking about adding you on steam. I was asking If you had any more evidence that I can counter.
  11. Skulliver22

Steam:
    BTW, Had some advice from friends. 1 you don't get banned for a 10 year old wanting his hat back because he made a trade he regretted and two high level players don't get banned easily on steam. So I'm not really concerned at all. Especially when it is a 10 year old kid filing a report against a 26 year old man.
  12. Skulliver22

Steam:
    If need be I will accept a temporary caution tag. Because I did give him a 1 bud unusual for a 3 bud unusual. But keep in mind that the hat he traded me was a 3rd generation effect with a gift tag on it. So it would be worth a significantly less amount of money.
  13. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I've reviewed the report.
    - Proof item was traded to the accused was provided.
    - Report was not containing the original trade agreement (was it gift, loan, trade for pp/btc, whatever)
    - Report was not containing any of a different transfer outside of steam to support a payment from acused party.
    A mod was about to archive this, but noticed the fake evidence the accused posted. The screenshot is obviously fake. This lend credit to the reporter to be genuine.
    As always, its the lies is what we find most useful.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Hello @Buttkicker,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.