1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198114016108 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Amoy-Selling Keys :) $1.8, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amoy-Selling Keys :) $1.8

Amoy-Selling Keys :) $1.8 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72896508
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198114016108

Victim profile: 76561198106058745

What happened? Description:
    I yesterday sold this key buyer first 80csgo case keys for $144 then I sold him another 100csgo case keys today for $180. This evening he has chargeback the second sale that I made to him. Am Im guessing he will also chargeback the first sale.​

Provide Evidence:
    I yesterday sold this key buyer first 80csgo case keys for $144 then I sold him another 100csgo case keys today for $180. This evening he has chargeback the second sale that I made to him. Am Im guessing he will also chargeback the first sale.

I think the screenshots should provide enough proof.​

Attached Files:

2. Zarna

Zarna New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52680629
    Yep he Chargebacked me for 140$ too...
  3. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    Can you perhaps upload an uncropped screenshot of your trade history showing both trades with the accused?
    Cropped screenshots can be seen as 'vague' and providing uncropped screenshots provides much stronger evidence.
    Check the quality requirements in the following topic:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
  4. Amoy-Selling Keys :) $1.8

Steam:
    Here are the requested screenshots :)

Attached Files:

5. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    Alright.
    Now, please wait for a member of the SteamRep staff to review your report.
    Because of the large amount of reports to SteamRep, this can take a while, but be asured that your report will eventually be reviewed.
  6. Initial D

Initial D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76875190
    This report is fake! Look at the guy now. He is Currently Trade banned. because he scams people around! @Admin check this post please. and make sure it will be archived. Will provide any evidence that I need to provide..
  7. Initial D

Initial D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76875190
    Take this report down. Check his account his permanent trade banned. because his an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ who scams people out!! I did not chargeback anything from this guy..
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Amoy-Selling Keys :) $1.8 I know its been a while but can you go back into your paypal and open up for say the month of Jan of last year and show your activity? It was never provided.
  9. Amoy-Selling Keys :) $1.8

Steam:
    Can I ask what is the reason for this? I dont really even trade anymore. I don't see why this information is needed.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Amoy-Selling Keys :) $1.8 You submitted a report - I'm going over it since I may have more information on the accused but I need to complete some outstanding reports to finish my investigation. If you can provide this I'd appreciate it.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.