1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198048297608 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KeRRR, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeRRR

KeRRR Endless Gamers Admin Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:471210
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198048297608

Victim profile: 76561197961208148

What happened? Description:
    User added me to sell earbuds, he put them in the trade. I noticed instantly they were gifted. I then asked the user are they clean etc, he said yup, clean, non duped, failing to tell me they were gifted. Then when confronted user tries to tell me they are a girl, to get sympathy, whilst their steam name is "Nick". User is already on trade probation and it seems they have not changed their ways.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot attached below.​

Attached Files:

2. Saxton Hale [Unleashed]

Saxton Hale [Unleashed] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44015940
    Can explain perfectly:

I was getting back into buying after clicking a phishing link for 2 week and wanted to move my way up to an unusual. Eventually bought it for a good price! Though, the hap turned out to be duped, so I quicksold the item for around 11 keys. Went on to buy a duped bud (not this one) and sold it for less than what I payed for. Wanted to get into a bud market opportunity, so a friend referred me to BP.tf Classifieds to buy some there. I clicked the cheapest one and hadn't realized that the buds were gifted, and blindly accepted the offer. I tried reselling them here and this is the result.

She didn't care to let me explain what happened. Instead, she reported me to you guys.

I'm sorry if I caused any commotion, but it looks like I'm in hell right now according to the backup she has. I hadn't taken any photos of the phishing link I clicked or of her telling me I was trying to sell her something bad...
    I'm sorry...

~Saxton
  3. Saxton Hale [Unleashed]

Steam:
    Also, I said "Ma'am" to be respectful of her. I didn't know she was referring to me... I'm a male. .-.
  4. Saxton Hale [Unleashed]

Steam:
    Sold the gifted bud for 11 keys. Resolved...
  5. KeRRR

KeRRR Endless Gamers Admin Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:471210
    Hi Sax,
    This was 2 years ago.
    Lying about an item is deceptive and immoral. My personal opinions or concerns don't matter at this point.

It is up to SteamRep staff to negate this report if they choose fit. Hopefully someone can resolve this for you as soon as possible. SteamRep staff do get busy.
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unable to verify the items condition with what is available will archive.
    KeRRR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.