1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198044764069 - (Unknown / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sweet ❤ Trade, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet ❤ Trade

Sweet ❤ Trade New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93322719
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044764069 (Unknown)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198146911167​

Appeal description:
    where to begin.. hmm i 1 hour ago noticed i have banned by SteamRep
    it all began yesterday when i have seen 2 pending reports on my account
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198044764069-none-no-items.88884/
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198044764069-none-no-items.88987/

i just started to defend myself simply troll them! YES they dont have evidence or something where saying i scammed them because it's not true
    when i after evening have noticed that 2 reports became invalid i just admire myself that i won :D and wrote on my profile 6 hours ago
    [​IMG]

then i wrote that i am admin on SteamRep when i visited "Community Admins" and stupidly copy from real admin "
    Pretender

2008-11SR ADMIN SR DONATORBanned Friends:
    1 out of 271
    just wanted to show those two JJ and ninja burger that i've been chief as admin then only until tommorow well then,when they come to my profile! jesus who knows what will i be banned after 1 hour changing my descriptions
    [​IMG]
    when i noticed i was banned according to the present and i was not suprised
    [​IMG]
    YES admit i am Troller always troll people and myself calling myself as scammer, phishing bot, hijjacker,spammer and e.t.c.
    but was stupidly until now! I NEVER EVER SCAM PEOPLE I JUST TROLL THEM AND ALL!!!
    YES i admit as people say as admin said i am DUMB AND STUPID PERSON is real
    but i am not a SCAMMER!!!
    [​IMG]
    I HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER if u dont believe!My Psychiatric Doctor said!​
  2. Sweet ❤ Trade

Sweet ❤ Trade New User

Steam:
    i cant write directly from my main account because was banned until 27 january for abussing bad words to a person
  3. Sweet ❤ Trade

Sweet ❤ Trade New User

Steam:
    AND I WILL NEVER TROLL PEOPLE OR ME!!! i swear!! please remove my ban!
  4. Sweet ❤ Trade

Sweet ❤ Trade New User

Steam:
  5. Sweet ❤ Trade

Sweet ❤ Trade New User

Steam:
    @@@@@@@then i wrote that i am admin on SteamRep when i visited "Community Admins" and stupidly copy from real admin "
    Pretender

2008-11SR ADMIN SR DONATORBanned Friends:
    1 out of 271
    just wanted to show those two JJ and ninja burger that i've been chief as admin then only until tommorow well then,when they come to my profile! jesus who knows what will i be banned after 1 hour changing my descriptions@@@@@@@@

and who thought that if i make myself as adminSteamrep i will be ban at the same moment! oh yes! i forgot to warn any admin SteamRep this is troll just until tommorow! You would just somebody ban! now i cant my usual trades on lounge and outpost THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    You have to appeal with account that was originally banned.

If you create another account to bypass a ban, I will start expanding your ban time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.