1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561197961531750 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ~NinaDobrev*<3, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ~NinaDobrev*<3

~NinaDobrev*<3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88413979
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961531750

Victim profile: 76561198137093686

What happened? Description:
    He added me to buy my knife and my awp, instead of sending the money he send "request money " ... so, he pretty much asked me to pay him for my own skins.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. meow 7

meow 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73613972
    I'm not a scammer, i just did a paypal trade with him and got scammed by him and didn't know it. i have taken screenshots of the false invoice and the steam chat i can upload them as proof. i lost a mw cyrex and a ft vulcan. i do not want to be known as a scammer as i traded for all my items, just needed some cash so i figured him going first on paypal would be good enough.

Attached Files:

3. meow 7

meow 7 New User

Steam:
    this i believe is a screenshot of the iinvoice

Attached Files:

4. meow 7

meow 7 New User

Steam:
    me realizing i had just been scammed

Attached Files:

5. meow 7

meow 7 New User

Steam:
    the false invoice he sent

Attached Files:

6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    @~NinaDobrev*<3 , do you have screenshots of the chat agreement between you and the accused scammer?
  7. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Also, @meow 7 , @COMMANDER. , if you have evidence, you should submit your own report to Steamrep rather then posting in another thread.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @~NinaDobrev*&lt;3 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of that Bill -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything.
    Make sure you don't edit anything, if there's any sensitive information I will hide it from general public.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.