1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198068232629 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by OFFwhite #snoopdogg, Jan 22, 2015.

1. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

OFFwhite #snoopdogg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66769128
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068232629

Victim profile: 76561198093803985

What happened? Description:
    I had been interested in buying skins for a long time, and while looking through ebay, I found what looked like a good deal without seeming too good to be true (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Counter-S...-worth-CS-GO-Knives-Rare-Skins-/201269730793?) However, I did not have the £200 minimum bid (It was at the time), so I followed his account link in the description, to request about some of his skins and the particular pricing, and on his account, I realised he had a lot of +reps, which i took as a sign of reliability. He explained to me he needed quick money, so offered for £60 would get the Glock-fade FN and Gut-knife-Slaughter FN, which I decided to be a present for a friend, I followed his instructions, and as soon as the payment had gone through, I realized he had unfriended me and blocked me.

Also, I am pretty sure that this account is a smurf account, and the guy not only has his main account but many others too..​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
  3. Worship Cthulhu

Worship Cthulhu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33207595
    He's trying to scam again, my friend stumbled on him also and was thinking to do the exact same purchase.
  4. SP00KY_

SP00KY_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58477410
    got scam attempted by him aswell. saw the link on ebay, thought it was too good to be true, so I added him and offered £40 for his glock fade, he sounded good about it. me and my friend were going through his profile and stuff, saw the countless number of +reps and we were going to do it, but we were saying how wary we were, and he then said he had a new offer and blocked me right off the bat. talked to some traders on his friends list and asked about him, and they linked me here. basically, DON'T TRADE.
    gl and happy trading.

Attached Files:

5. Worship Cthulhu

Worship Cthulhu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33207595
  6. yams

yams New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53983450
    so receiving a better offer from someone makes me a scammer? and also agreeing not to do a trade because i got screwed over by a middleman on tf2 a long time ago also makes me a scammer? okay, also i have proof of other sales i've made over steam if that makes any of you feel better.
  7. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
    Actually what would make me feel better is if you gave me the two agreed weapons as stated in the trade, or refunded me my £60. It's pretty clear that even though you may have done legit sales on steam before, you gave that tactic up long ago and have turned up to scamming people, I've managed to contact people who were about to fall in the same trap as me and stopped them. Good job I can track your weapons so you cannot save them.
  8. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
    "Some guy thinks I tried to scam him because I wouldn't sell the items to him" Funny that he still took my £60 and ran rather than paying it back because you were suddenly no longer available to sell it, even though you had made it very clear that you needed it for a train ticket and desperately.
  9. honeybradger

honeybradger New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64849579
  10. honeybradger

honeybradger New User

Steam:
    Thank god I saw this post. I was about to do an 150 pound deal with this guy for an m4 knight, glock fade and gut knife slaughter when I looked this guy up and found this. He definitely shouldn't be able to continue doing this.
  11. honeybradger

honeybradger New User

Steam:
    I tried to tell him to give off white the camos back but he just blocked me
  12. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
    You tried, you tried. Still you can't expect much in the form of kindness from a scammer...
  13. honeybradger

honeybradger New User

Steam:
    Aha sorry I meant give the money back or give him the camos not give him the camos back
  14. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
    Text from his eBay post:
    'Hi guys, I'm listing all my CS:GO inventory as I need money to fund my long distance relationship. The inventory is worth roughly £550 however I am not expecting to get anywhere near that for it. Add me on steam if you wish to purchase the items (http://steamcommunity.com/id/yamsz) or message me on eBay. Preferably add me on steam so i can see you are serious about the purchase. Any purchases will be done through PayPal gift to family and friends and NOTHING ELSE. You will go first. I have alot of rep on my steam profile from past sales I've made if you wish to check for them. Happy buying.'
    [​IMG]
  15. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
  16. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Please don't bump threads, the SteamRep staff have a lot of reports to handle. Yours will be reviewed in time , just be patient.
  17. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
    Ok, sorry about that, I was just hoping I had all the evidence right ect. and if i didnt someone could tell me about it.
  18. Peekaboo☠

Peekaboo☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42057693
    He has been reported in the past if I recall correctly
  19. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I think you have all the right evidence, just need a staff member to review it.
  20. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

Steam:
    Under what username was this report?