1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198040129858 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by [MvM] Masterblokz, Feb 4, 2015.

1. [MvM] Masterblokz

[MvM] Masterblokz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75354800
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198040129858

Victim profile: 76561198110975329

What happened? Description:
    So, I paid an australium scattergun(professional) for this guys amaranthine runners warm up. I asked him what he had bought it for, and he told me he paid a sunbeams batters helmet for it. When in fact, after researching, someone offered the warm up on his batter and he had them add a bud. He lied to me and continues to be stubborn.​

Provide Evidence:
    masterblokz: I tried adding you, and it gave me the message that someone blocked me.
    masterblokz: Now, why did you tell me you paid a batters helm for it?
    masterblokz: in overpay, because you "wanted the nice scout hat"
    Nickps: it happens if you deny your friend request
    masterblokz: those aren't the exact words, but you did tell me that YOU offered it for the warm up as OVERPAY when in fact you had someone add a bud to the warm up after they offered it for your helm.
    Nickps: well that sale happened several weeks after you pm me , and i sell lots of unusuals everyday so i may forgot that he addes the buds , anyways i didnt forced you to do the trade in fact i asked if you were sure in-trade
    masterblokz: no you didn't
    masterblokz: and I pmed you the same day I traded you
    Nickps: i asked you
    Nickps: if you are not sure its fine by me
    masterblokz: don't lie to me nick, it's sharking.
    masterblokz: I told you what did you pay for it a day before or during the same day and you told me a batters helm
    Nickps: sharking? whats your definition of sharking can you tell me
    masterblokz: saying someonthing is worth more than it actually is
    masterblokz: something*
    masterblokz: be honest with me nick
    Nickps: why do you think your scatter its worth way more than the runners warm up anyways?
    masterblokz: because I've seen a 4 bud offer on the scatter
    masterblokz: you also got a cloud 9 bonk boy for it, not to forget that
    Nickps: it doesnt mean that every aussie scatter owner can get that
    masterblokz: well it doesn't mean that you can ignore the fact that you lied to me
    masterblokz: why did you tell me that you offered it on the warm up as overpay?
    masterblokz: say "someone offered the warm up for my sunbeams batters helm and he added a bud"
    Nickps: well i said i sold it for a sunbeams batters , honestly i forgot that a bud was added into that trade . i do tons of trades and that sale happened quite a while ago
    masterblokz: not "i paid a sunbeams batters helm for it because it looks nice" (or some s✿✿✿ like that)
    Nickps: is it prices , the runners warm up?
    Nickps: priced-
    masterblokz: yep
    masterblokz: f✿✿✿✿✿✿ 3.5 buds
    Nickps: 3.5 its pretty deccent still , dont see how is it sharking . sharking its when somebody gets way more than just about 0.5 - 1 bud in difference
    masterblokz: not when the person your trading with has only one valuable item
    masterblokz: and you put your profits before him when you already have a 50+ bud backpack
    masterblokz: you should atleast give me an earbud for it man...
    Nickps: that unusual its valuable still and its 1/1 on the market it seems , maybe you just dont want to try selling it ?
    masterblokz: i've tried selling it
    masterblokz: noone wants to mess with new effects
    masterblokz: and so what if it's 1 of 1
    masterblokz: if it's not valuable it's not valubale
    masterblokz: valuable*
    Nickps: a bud , wow
    masterblokz: that's like saying a nuts n bolts 1 of 1 hat is good
    masterblokz: yeah, a bud.
    masterblokz: because not only did you lie to me but you're saying that it doesn't matter because it was only .5-1
    Nickps: If you think i lied , i respect that but not my issue . i already told you i missed that he added that item . And its not like i forced you , you asked me that you were interested in that unusual
    masterblokz: yeah, you should be honest about its price and what you paid tho.
    Nickps: And i asked you several times if you were sure of the trade even
    masterblokz: no you didn't.
    masterblokz: i asked you several times that you would be sure to save the scatter for a month
    masterblokz: and you said yeah
    masterblokz: sure
    masterblokz: yes
    Nickps: i got a good offer and i took it , wouldnt you do the same?
    masterblokz: yeah, if I didn't lie about what I paid
    Nickps: and if you dont remember certain things , like when i typed you in-trade . "if you are not sure , its fine by me"
    masterblokz: so you remember that but not the guy adding a BUD to the trade?
    masterblokz: saying are you sure about the trade still isn't anything
    masterblokz: if you lie about it man
    masterblokz: come on nick, look at your backpack and look at mine
    Nickps: why you think bp.tf its a bible?
    masterblokz: because people use reliable evidence
    Nickps: its priced at 3.5 buds ,wow it must be worth that
    masterblokz: stop talking about f✿✿✿✿✿✿ bibles lets get back to the fact that you scammed me and still aren't explaining truthfully
    masterblokz: if I must I'll take it to steamrep because you aren't giving me an answer
    Nickps: i sold an harvest moon executionar for a morning glory dread hood and a mistly skull belt + 6 keys and its priced at 26 buds
    masterblokz: what does that have to do with anything\
    Nickps: if you want do it , ill just say that i didnt forced you to do anything
    masterblokz: IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DIDNT f✿✿✿✿✿✿ FORCE ME MAN, I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU REPLIED WITH A LIE AND CAUSED ME TO LOSE A BUD
    masterblokz: if you had told me that you paid 3.5 for it, I would take full f✿✿✿✿✿✿ blame if I did the trade
    Nickps: to lose a bud , it will be really nice to explain that in steamrep , im probably sure they dont base their opinions about pricing in backpack.tf , which its only a guide about pricing
    masterblokz: i'm done, I'm just gonna go report you. all you do is talk about bibles and not about how you are definitely in the wrong
    Nickps: okay mate
    masterblokz: i'll not waste my time to report you if you give me an honest response other than respones that have nothing to do with what i'm talking to you about
    Nickps: an honest response? lets say that , i have to remember exactly all my unusual trades?
    masterblokz: no, just the 3 that happen in one month bud
    Nickps: in one month you can sell several unusuals
    masterblokz: how valuable is this unusual to you? since you obviously love it since you bought it for a sunbeams batters helm obviously
    Nickps: i was thinking about sell it for about 4,5 buds if i remember
    masterblokz: okay, well
    masterblokz: since you ripped me off a bud and don't want to give me a pure bud for it, how about you give me the cloud 9 bonk boy and I can add like 5 keys to it
    masterblokz: for the warm up
    Nickps: wow , isnt that worst than giving you a bud¡?
    masterblokz: you should do either one because you know that you sharked/scammed me nick
    masterblokz: i don't care which one but you probably realize how I feel losing my BP
    Nickps: well , do you even investigate well what sharked is and see some examples in steamrep?
    masterblokz: yep, sharked is like me saying " hey I have this nuts and bolts dread knot worth 3 buds but I'll QS it for 2 buds" to a new player
    Nickps: do you realize that most of that sharkers first contact their victim
    Nickps is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    Nickps: they add them , and then do their s✿✿✿ offer which in most of cases its scamming for a way higher value
    masterblokz: "most"
    Nickps: i mean , you think that i sharked you because backpack.tf priced the warp up by 3.5 and you payed an aussie scatter for it
    Nickps: seriously , is that trade that bad?
    masterblokz: when it's all I have yes :(
    Nickps: for now you are just another "outlier"
    masterblokz: how?
    masterblokz: do you know what an outlier is? what the f✿✿✿?
    Nickps: lets say , an unusual pricing in bp.tf
    masterblokz: are you saying that I did pay too much for your hat?
    Nickps: the suggestor puts "x" unusual its worth 2.5-3 buds and he is based on 3 sales , one payed 2.5 buds , the other 3 in unusuals and the other 4 . but there is one on the market which b/o its 3 buds
    Nickps: the one who payed 4 its the outlier
    masterblokz: so now you're just saying that you scammed me?
    Nickps: being an outlier doesnt mean that you have been scammed , like really
    masterblokz: yes it does
    masterblokz: nick you told me that you bought it when you didn't
    masterblokz: you made a mistake and you should make up for it
    masterblokz: you said it like you knew it
    masterblokz: i remember my words
    masterblokz: "wow but that batters helm must be worth a lot" "yeah but I like the hat"
    Nickps: i made a mistake when i forgot that item added into that trade , but i also remember that i never forced you to do that trade
    masterblokz: yeah you can't force someone to do a trade so stop saying that
    masterblokz: it's not just about him adding a bud it's that you told me those exact things that you love the warm up and stuff
    Nickps: thats what sharkers do , dont you know that?
    masterblokz: no they don't
    masterblokz: unless you have someones account you can't make someone do a trade
    Nickps: adding people who dont have knowledge about trading and offer them something that is nothing compared on what they own , lying about its value its a form of forcing someone
    Nickps: they are forcing the trade adding them
    masterblokz: no it's not
    masterblokz: if the person doesn't want to do it they won't do it
    masterblokz: it's the fact that I trusted you because you seemed like a good person and you ended up lying
    Nickps: but if the other person dont know anything about trading?
    masterblokz: then they wouldnt have gotten forced
    masterblokz: they did it on their own responsibility
    Nickps: and judging by the fact that you know well backpack.tf im sure you are not any new trader
    masterblokz: so just to end this convo, you don't give a f✿✿✿ about scamming me and are not gonna compensate for me being wrong in trusting you?
    Nickps: lol , so now im not a reputable person just because i forgot one thing . 2. i didnt force you to trade that unusual 3. if you messaged me before i trade the scatter i would return it to you , i just took a good offer . Tell me , wouldnt you do the same?
    masterblokz: no i wouldn't lie
    masterblokz: sorry, i'm not like that
    Nickps: well you said i lie , everyone can make mistakes
    masterblokz: and stop f✿✿✿✿✿✿ saying you forgot, you didn't forget nick
    Nickps: from all the unusuals i owned why you picked the runners?
    masterblokz: because I main scout
    masterblokz: and liked amaranthine
    Nickps: lets say , you pick one random unusual i own
    Nickps: i didnt even mentioned it
    masterblokz: it was the only good looking one imo, and had a nice effect.
    Nickps: and i ahev to deliberate remember for how much i sold it
    Nickps: have-
    masterblokz: yeah if you don't remember say you don't remember, don't lie about it tho
    Nickps: i didnt even suggest to you which unusual you should pick
    masterblokz: yeah you didn't
    Nickps: and , why are you so dense and say i lied about i didnt remember that an earbud was added when i sold it?
    masterblokz: give me an earbud or something nick cmon
    masterblokz: if you scam me make up for it, don't continue to lie
    Nickps: its impossible to argue with you , atthe end you will end up saying i was lying
    masterblokz: because you were
    masterblokz: wouldn't argue if you didn't lie
    Nickps: lets put it this way , you pick one out of my 50 unusuals i own
    Nickps: a random one
    masterblokz: you own about 10 or 15 holy s✿✿✿
    masterblokz: 35 now
    Nickps: and i have to exactly remember for how much i sold that unusual
    Nickps: i just sincerelly though in that moment that i sold it for the batters , if i made a msitake i apologize . because at the end , i know i never pushed the trade or force you to make it
    Nickps: mistake-
    masterblokz: apologizing after screwing someone doesn't make up someone losing $25 dollars
    Nickps: its been a week after that trade , why are you so inpatient? good offers tend to come after more weeks , even a month
    masterblokz: you know that everyone goes after backpack.tf
    masterblokz: and it will drive people away when you have no offers and your unusual is priced low
    Nickps: if all were guided by backpack.tf prices then it wouldnt be ever a raise for any item
    Nickps: or unusual
    masterblokz: I give up, in the end you scammed me and don't give a s✿✿✿.
    masterblokz: bye nick
    Nickps: if you think i dont care why i would waste time explaining my point of view?
    masterblokz: because you don't want to get a bad reputation and don't wanna have a pending steamrep report
    Nickps: we were talking before you mentioned a report
    masterblokz: you know about steamrep, mr experienced trader.
    Nickps: i added you because you posted a comment in my trades , and you didnt mentioned a report
    masterblokz: and you know that pending reports shut off your outpost til they are resolved
    masterblokz: we all know how long that takes for a report to be resolved lol
    Nickps: how are you even going to make the thread , in the screenshots you clearly take the iniciative and you are the person interested in that unusual
    masterblokz: this entire chat of you making different stories
    Nickps: different stoies?​

Attached Files:

2. [MvM] Masterblokz

Steam:
    Solved this, you can close this.
  3. [MvM] Masterblokz

Steam:
    For the admin if they ever even get here, he agreed to compensate the lost amount so no harm is done I guess. I've accepted the apology and he will probably post here confirming. But yeah, as the person who did the report, I'm fine with this situation now, we've resolved it privately.
  4. Nickps2

Nickps2 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39932065
    Yeah , we both agreed on an agreement for both parts in private , so its pretty much it.
  5. Nickps2

Nickps2 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39932065
    For the adming reading this.

The user doing the report asked for a compensation , he asked an earbud which i gave to him to clean up any mistakes done. Bellow there is a screenshot as well as an screenshot of the steam chat where he is okay with the compensation and the proof that both parts are fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: