1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198133907421 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LASER, Jan 11, 2015.

1. LASER

LASER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26179076
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198133907421

Victim profile: 76561198012623880

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

So basically, this guy wanted to purchase my CSGO Butterfly knife Fade FN (Approx $400USD).

He added me saying, he will pay first paypal, etc, so the first thing I did was check his steam rep, well, what do you know he already has a report on him. I didn't say anything, deciding seeing where things would play out.

He apparently is the steam-rep admin "bacon" just on a smurf (according to him)

So I asked him to go on "Bacon", and I'll send the knife first no problem. He of course makes up some bs excuse blah blah blah, etc.

This is just a community warning for this guy. Please don't let him scam you.

Cheers​

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Saturday, January 10, 2015
    LASER: hi
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Knife how much?
    LASER: offer?
    LASER: ?
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Knife how much?
    LASER: I said offer
    LASER: you didn't respond
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Hmmmm.
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: I do 500$ for it?
    LASER: ok
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: How do you receive the money?
    LASER: How are you going to pay? skins, keys or paypal?
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Okay give me your paypal
    LASER: no
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Why?
    LASER: You going to pay first?
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: If needed, but I prefer to use a middleman
    LASER: Ok I'll use a middleman
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Do you have a middleman?
    LASER: nope
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: I am bacon btw this is my smurf account, but I dont want that knife first, I have hammy on my list but his offline
    LASER: ok?
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Can you wait?
    LASER: for what
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: him to be online.
    LASER: who hammy?
    LASER: why should i trust him as amm
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: steamrep.com middleman
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Sir? we will use him or Do you have a reliable person that you trust to be?
    LASER: wait so you're bacon?
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Yes but this is my smurf, the main is for my middlemanning
    LASER: So you are bacon
    LASER: Why can't you trade on bacon
    LASER: then i'll go first
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Its for my middlemanning btw, this is account is for my side line, Buy and Sell
    LASER: ok can you log on him and message me on it, then ill send you knife first on this account?
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: naaa sorry, Im will not use it for now, but maybe later.
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: If you dont want you can unfriend me Im not forcing you
    LASER: You're such a bad scammer it's not even funny lol. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.85150/ Don't worry though I'm making another thread about you on steamrep as we speak. Peace man, why do you scam people? Scamming is a terrible thing. If you were the real bacon, you would do trades on his account.
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Dont report me just because you didnt trust that im Bacon because some 7 people reported me so lol
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Unfriend me lol
    Middleton/Twitch.tv: Im not forcing you
    LASER: go for it
    LASER: i have the logs
    Middleton/Twitch.tv is now Offline.​

Attached Files:

2. Dilksy

Dilksy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30375828
    Haha this guy just tried it on me too ;D Said I had to go first, because he is trusted unlike me.
  3. CuLuLu

CuLuLu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25043150
    wanted my Karambit StatTrak Crimson Web FN.

He/she(?) wanted my bank acoount ( i dont accept paypal and other stuff) and he wanted to use his/her middleman... not my middleman. postet the link to this rep, i was blocked.
  4. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Added to account's list of offenses.
    Thank you for your report!