1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198027910567 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DzyDzyDino, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DzyDzyDino

DzyDzyDino New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39751799
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198027910567

Victim profile: 76561198039769326

What happened? Description:
    He solicited me on reddit through a classifieds section. I was looking for a 3DSXL. His reddit account was fairly new and I told him I didn't trust him. He then linked me his Steam account which he claimed was full of good rep and rep for paypal too.

After chatting for a while on Steam, we got friendly. He even gifted me a game code for an extra game he had.

I paid him $115 for him to ship a 3DSXL the next day from Florida to me.

He never shipped. Deleted his reddit acccount and what I thought was deleting his SteamID. With some help I've been pointed to this site and his Steam64 ID.

I now realize the extent to which I've been scammed and this guy is a hardcore scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've provided screenshots of our conversation on reddit.

I can't recover my chatlog with him, or I don't know how.

If you know of a way, please let me know. But you can see the whole transaction on reddit there.​

Attached Files:

2. DzyDzyDino

DzyDzyDino New User

Steam:
    I didn't post his paypal info, as I assume there's some policy against making information like that public.

But this guy is an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ and I don't really care. Let me know if you want his paypal info, and I'll provide it so you don't get scammed too.
  3. Pepes

Pepes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24030767
    If you paid it by paypal, you have 45days to open a case.
  4. OFFwhite #snoopdogg

OFFwhite #snoopdogg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66769128
    Just so long as you didn't pay for family and friends, you should be able to submit a good claim to PayPal.
  5. DzyDzyDino

DzyDzyDino New User

Steam:
    Yeah, I did not do family and friends. I paid as goods and services. I opened a case last week and updated it a claim as soon as I was allowed to, which was yesterday. Since he's completely non-responsive, I'm assuming they'll rule in my favor. I really hope so, as that totally sucks.
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Im sorry for your loss but SteamRep does not handle purchases made outside of Steam.
    I suggest trying to do a chargeback through Paypal if you did not send the money via Friends and Family.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.