1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198008187749 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by King Abe, Feb 10, 2015.

1. King Abe

King Abe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97607178
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198008187749

Victim profile: 76561198155480084

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to sell my Factory New Bayonet Fade for paypal money so I can purchase a ps4. I find this guy with really good rep on csgo lounge as well as his steam comments rep. I decide to talk with him and we decide on a price(400) I trade him the knife first(having low rep). He seemed really cool and trust-worthy. After trading the knife, he made it seem he was going to send the money through paypal, so he goes afk for a few mins. He comes back saying he had done it and it would take a few mins. I say okay cool. He then says he is going to bed because it was 4 oclock in the morning where he lived. It was pretty late for me to so i went to bed hoping I would recieve the money by morning. I wake up and he had deleted me off his friends list and blocked me. He currently doesn't have the knife in his inv.​

Provide Evidence:
    There is the chat with him agreeing on the price. I believe it says he was sending it as well. And also there is the transaction.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Hello @King Abe , please add a screenshot of your PayPal history and your inventory history. Also, please re-upload your trade offer screenshot in full and uncropped.
  3. Pepes

Pepes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24030767
    @-hg- COBALT you understood it wrong. He doesn't have PayPal history, he wants sell his item for real money.
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I think I understand it well enough. PayPal funds are the virtual equivalent of real world cash. That is the medium of trade as described above, and as such requires evidence of it be added here. Do you understand how a PayPal trade works even?
  5. King Abe

King Abe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97607178
    Here it is, I hope it helps. This guy's an a✿✿✿✿✿✿...

Attached Files:

6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Please upload your PayPal screenshot taken in full, and without cropping. Also, that is a screenshot of your trade offer, not inventory trade history.