1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198071747250 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Distrxctions, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85854674
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198071747250

Victim profile: 76561198131975076

What happened? Description:
    I was browsing CSGL and this guy wanted to buy keys for $1.5 USD. His English was quite bad so I got curious and check his steam rep and his steam profile. His steam rep was fine, his profile was not however. When I looked at it, I noticed that he had stolen my payment proofs. I have no idea how, as me and this user are not friends. I don't even know if I've talked to him.
    But I assume hes a scammer, because why else would he steal payment proofs? He is a CSGL donator, and has lots of trade up looking to buy knives for real money, which again, is really fishy.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see, the only thing he changed was the number of esports summer cases that I bought. He also stole the proofs from a while ago, because I recently bought a gut safari, and added that, while the last thing he has was the cases.​

Attached Files:

2. SamWellDoesItWell

SamWellDoesItWell New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55740761
    Would scammer create a report with screens of keys given to buyer and got scammed by money refound, stop write some shitty reports withot evidences, you say that im scammer , but i got screens on my report that i gave keys. I can say that you a f✿✿✿✿✿ , need screenshots? kid... And no need to abuse someone for langeague skill, english is not my born language, but i still pay a respect for all who add me and talk with them that he could understand, you dont have a rights to abuse another people, do you now that?
  3. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    Im not really sure what you mean, I never abused you? I just dont like people stealing things
  4. SamWellDoesItWell

Steam:
    What Im stolen?
  5. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    My payment proofs. Also, Im going to wait for a SR Admin to review this before I respond again
  6. SamWellDoesItWell

Steam:
    Are you ready to took responsobility for that you saying? You charged me with theft, but if you would knows laws - ANYTHING THAT YOU POST IN INTERNET BECOME A PUBLIC.
  7. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    Incorrect. There is a thing called copyright, you might want to do some research on it
  8. SamWellDoesItWell

Steam:
    Haha, screen posted on PUBLIC service , on PUBLIC, it could be not even your screens, lol, you think that you are so smart? You need to grow up a little first , if you dont want to took responsability for your words