1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198037743807 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Distrxctions, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85854674
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198037743807

Victim profile: 76561198131975076

What happened? Description:
    On Sunday February 8, the user funfriz added me. I dont rememember exactly why, but he was from CSGL. Anyways towards the end of our conversation, he asked me if I minded that he used my payment proofs. I told him that I minded, meaning that I didnt not want him to use them. I took a picture of his profile at the time, and monitored him for the days following. Nothing happened. Then, I was cleaning pictures off of my desktop, when i see the picture. I go back to his profile and see that he has copied my payment proofs, and more of my profile description. Seeing this makes me very uncomfortable, and I dont want him to scam any one. How do I know hes a scammer? He says hes going to pay 110%of market price.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see this guy is clearly using my payment proofs. I recently bought a gut safari, which i downgraded for, and he hasen't taken that one yet. If there is anything I need to add please let me know.​

Attached Files:

2. tilled

tilled New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105185661
    Yeah just ran into this guy trying to sell me a marble fade gut. I made sure before i sent the money to look at his steam rep the same guy is saying that your lieing and that you stole his screens
  3. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    I think that the date of things backs me up on this, also if you alerted him of this, he might update his profile with my payment for the gut safari
  4. funfriz

funfriz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38739039
    Why didn't you include the whole chat lol , also can you even prove that these are yours?
  5. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    Thats the only picture I took, and I prove that they are mine by the date. I also noticed that you changed your profile description. What are you trying to hide?
  6. funfriz

funfriz New User

Steam:
    I dont know why you are targeting me with these fake screens , Is it because i called you out earlier in the chat?
  7. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    You didnt call me out on anything, lol
  8. funfriz

funfriz New User

Steam:
    Yes the whole reason for adding you was to sell to you , when i began asking for rep thread links csgl ect you denied and then i said you were a scammer
  9. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    The only rep I have is the rep on my profile, and there is nothing to hide on my csgl profile, if you want I can link it if an admin wants me to
  10. Peekaboo☠

Peekaboo☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42057693
  11. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
  12. Peekaboo☠

Peekaboo☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42057693
    Yes for sure. The admins are fast. I should be thanking you because he almost got me with that invoice even if i reported a lot of scammers before him. I would like to point out that you should keep reportin these kinds of behaviour sir so that the community cleans up little by little. Have a nice day
  13. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    No problem, Im going to start water marking these so that people wont be scammed by them
  14. Sj★din

Sj★din New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18458429
    I've just been chatting with this guy too. He tried to scam me too hahah. I post images below of his scam.

Attached Files:

15. Distrxctions

Distrxctions New User

Steam:
    Thanks for backing me up on this, also, be sure to make your own seperate report against him and make sure to add pictures of your whole chat history
  16. tilled

tilled New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105185661
    again he tried to get me send money to him after i called him out for stealing your screens( i looked at steamrep first lol) then he called me a scammer and reported me. like lol he stole screens and then invoice scammed two other people. what more do you need