1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198106132977 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lone Hawk, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Hawk

Lone Hawk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46068174
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198106132977

Victim profile: 76561198052402076

What happened? Description:
    Claimed to be very reputable and trustworthy. This makes sense because nobody has ever filed a report on him and he is very high level. I went first in the trade, I really trusted him, but in the end he blocked me and never paid me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I gave him my bayonet fade, and he never paid me. Simple as that. I though an almost ten year member of steam with level 94 and no reports on him was trustworthy. I will be adding a video of the entire transaction process soon.​

Attached Files:

2. Lone Hawk

Lone Hawk New User

Steam:
    Video of the entire transaction:
  3. Lone Hawk

Lone Hawk New User

Steam:
  4. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72933624
    THIS IS A COMPLETE MISSUNDERSTANDING LONE HAWK WILL EXPLAIN! THE KNIFE IS BACK TO HIM
    Lone Hawk likes this.
  5. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
  6. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    CAN SOMEBODY DO THIS ABOUT THIS REPORT??
  7. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    "ArRoW" claims it was a misunderstanding. Your screenshots show that he had blocked you and did not send a payment. What was the misunderstanding?
    How would you distinguish a misunderstanding from a scammer trying to make a report go away, because you had the evidence and knowledge how to report him?
  8. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    THE TRADE WASN'T MADE BY ME MY COMPUTER WAS ACCESED BY MY BROTHER WHEN I WAS AT WORK..WHEN I GOT HOME I SAW THIS KNIFE IN MY INVENTORY I UNBLOCKED THIS GUY AND GAVE HIS KNFIE BACK! THAT IS THE MISSUNDERSTANDING!
  9. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    LONE HAWK SAID AND PROVED WITH PHOTO THAT THE KNIFE IS BACK AT HIM AND I AM NOT A SCAMMER SINCE THE KNIFE IS BACK AND I WAS A HONEST PERSON..IF I REALLY WANTED TO SCAM I HAVEN'T BEEN ADDING HIM AGAIN TO GIVE IT BACK
  10. emperor of crimea

emperor of crimea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13931260
    I wanted to buy stat bayo tigertooth with real money and when i mentioned this tread he got angry and told me it was false. WHY would he block Lone Hawk after the trade and left him unpaid if hes not scamming? got his pants full of s✿✿✿ after Lone Hawk reported him and gave the item back :D still a scam even if he admitted it and gave the knife back. GL HF
  11. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    OMG,i just explained why he was blocked,do you think that if i wanted to scam him i would give his item back?
    and also you wanted to trade with keys my knife but i declined your offer than you started accusing that i was a scammer
    LONE HAWK PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS WAS NOT A SCAM SO THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING !
  12. Aimin For Ya Face!

Aimin For Ya Face! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43691592
    lone hawk does not has his knife in his inventory, also it does not care that you gave the item back, it stays and will stay a scam (attempt)
  13. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    OH...SO IF THE PERSON THAT MADE THIS REPORT SAID THAT I GAVE THE KIFE BACK AND HE PROVED WITH THE PHOTO THAT MEANS THAT I STILL SCAMMED HIM? YOU ARE SOO SMART..
  14. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    I NEVER SAW YOU HERE..AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING YOU WANT TO BUY MY BAYONET??? HWO ARE YOU? CAN YOU SEND A SCREENSHOT WITH THE CHAT WITH ME HERE IN THE THREAD?
  15. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    THE TRADE WASN'T MADE BY ME MY COMPUTER WAS ACCESED BY MY BROTHER WHEN I WAS AT WORK..WHEN I GOT HOME I SAW THIS KNIFE IN MY INVENTORY I UNBLOCKED THIS GUY AND GAVE HIS KNFIE BACK! THAT IS THE MISSUNDERSTANDING! read before accusing
  16. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU WANTED TO BUY FOR REAL MONEY YOU ARE A LIAR..WE TALKED ABOUT KEYS
  17. Lone Hawk

Lone Hawk New User

Steam:
    Arrow did give the knife back. Right now I am dealing with a chargeback scammer who has it.
  18. emperor of crimea

emperor of crimea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13931260
    so if my brother uses my account and get scamreported only thing i need to do is to blame him then. ill try the same if my brother uses wallhack in cs and giving me VAC
  19. ↯ ArRoW ↯

↯ ArRoW ↯ New User

Steam:
    it has nothing to do...
  20. Lone Hawk

Lone Hawk New User

Steam:
    I'm just saying he gave it back, for what reason I do not really care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.